Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rescue cat' (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Leo the cat needs a home

Super friendly and loving Leo is looking for a forever home. He is a young boy who used to live outside. He would love a cosy home with acc…

Started by tulips

0 Mar 5, 2020

Squeaky Junior the cat needs a home

"Knock! Knock! It's me, Squeaky Junior. I am looking for a new home and I hope you can help me. I am a young boy, about 18 months old, they…

Started by tulips

1 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by Vlatka

Senior Mr Cat needs a retirement home

Mr Cat is looking for a loving home to retire. He's an older cat and currently on Vidalta tablets for his thyroid condition. He needs regul…

Started by tulips

0 Feb 6, 2020

Rescue cat Tabitha and her kitten Button need a home together

This beautiful young cat Tabitha Bob and her kitten Little Button Bob, are looking for their loving home together. Tabitha gave birth to 5…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 30, 2020

Charlie the cat needs a home

Charlie is 7 years old and is looking for a new home as his previous owner died. He would like to be the only pet in the home. He is a bea…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 16, 2020

Squeaky the cat needs a home

Squeaky used to live on the streets as a stray until he found a kind person who started to feed him regularly and approached Stokey Cats &a…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 9, 2020

Tiny Tammy the cat needs a home as owner died

Sweet Tammy is looking for a forever home. She is 13 years old and has been through so much. Her owner passed away and she was left alone w…

Started by tulips

0 Dec 12, 2019

Handsome Tafywyn the cat needs a home

Handsome Tafywyn is looking for a loving home. He might tolerate other cats, but he would prefer to be the only cat in the house. He's a sw…

Started by tulips

0 Dec 5, 2019

Puss the tabby cat needs a home

Sweet Puss is looking for a new home as her owners are not allowed to take her to their new home due to a no pets allowed policy.  Puss is…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 28, 2019

Rescue cat Leia and her kitten Rey need a home together

Leia is a one year old female cat. She was found living outside, unneutered and pregnant. She gave birth to kittens outside and Leia and he…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 21, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service