Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'roofer' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roofing Company Recommendation - LA Roofing (Lee)

I heard of Lee from this forum and he’s done a great job of repairing the flashing around my chimney which was causing a small leak.  Would…

Started by Glyn

0 Feb 10, 2022

Roofer recommendation - Lee Murphy - L A Roofing

I wanted to recommend Lee Murphy who mended our roof and replaced our gutters - he did a fantastic job we are so pleased with his work.   I…

Started by Carl

0 Feb 4, 2022

Two great roofers

I would like to recommend Lee Murphy 07973 738590 and Stuart Olsen 07738 761414. I called them both about a noise coming from my (flat) roo…

Started by Sarah Witwicka

0 Feb 1, 2022

(Another!) Roofer Recommendation

I see that there have been a few roofer recommendations recently but I'm just going to add this one anyway.  If the weather this year is an…

Started by Li

0 Jan 27, 2022

Ian Enstone roofer

Anyone know if he is still working? He has some great reviews so I'd like to get in touch with hin about some work, but the number given fo…

Started by Rosalind

0 Jan 13, 2022

Rogue Roofing Company

I had a leaking roof after the heavy downpour on Sunday 25th. I went through Barks.com and unfortunately selected a rogue Roofer to whom I…

Started by Jane Bain

40 Jan 10, 2022
Reply by Jane Bain

Recommended roofer

I'm recommending Lee Murphy, LA Roofing 07973 738590. I found his contact on HOL. I needed a leak fixing; he cleared valleys (around a gabl…

Started by Clive

0 Sep 17, 2021

Roofer Recommendation Wanted

Does anyone have a roofer recommendation that isn’t Lee Murphy? He came to quote us and we haven’t heard anything from him since! And I r…

Started by Kelly

4 Aug 20, 2021
Reply by Deborah Baxter

Roofer recommendation: LA Roofing/Lee Murphy

A brick tumbled out of our chimney stack one Sunday morning, alerting us to the fact that the whole thing was on the verge of collapse. We…

Started by Cml

0 Apr 2, 2021

Another shout out for Lee at LA Roofing

My flat bay roof sprung a leak in this heavy rain, contacted Lee who - unsurprisingly had a lot of jobs on, but he snatched an hour whilst…

Started by David Thomas

7 Mar 9, 2021
Reply by Svenja

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service