Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'roofer' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great roofer - Lee at LA Roofing

I got Lee's details from various previous posts on here and he was brilliant - really quick to respond, come to visit the property and then…

Started by Katie

12 Jun 14, 2020
Reply by AndrewL

Person Needed to Fix Holes in an Unboarded Loft

Can anyone help? We have a flat where the loft is owned by the Council.  At the moment rats are getting in and it needs cementing up around…

Started by Anna

2 Jun 11, 2020
Reply by Anna

Recommended Roofer- Lee at L.A. Roofing

I’d like to recommend Lee from L.A. Roofing, who has just completed a job repairing a leaking roof. The work was quoted prior to being unde…

Started by Alistair

2 Mar 8, 2020
Reply by JulieB

Roofer recommended -Len Compton 07778 158221

I highly recommend Len Compton for his quick and honest repair work on my roof. Compton Roofing based in N4 07778 158221

Started by Geraldine B

3 Feb 18, 2020
Reply by Peter Chalk

Leak! Eaves inspection/light roof repair recommendation?

We've got a small leak cominģ through our roof, when there's heavy rain and wind. Not sure where it's coming in yet, but I'd like to get a…

Started by CanadianMichael

3 Feb 8, 2020
Reply by JulieB

Local roofer recommendations needed

Can anyone recommend a local firm for some initial advice with a leak that has recently developed. Thanks

Started by Alice B

2 Jan 17, 2020
Reply by Louisa Spivack

Looking for Roof Repair Quote

In the last storm, part of the lead flashing came away from the upper eave of the rear of the roof. I can see from the velux window in the…

Started by Domshaw

2 Jan 1, 2020
Reply by Domshaw

Carpenter to build garden studio & roofer for a flat roof

Can anyone recommend a carpenter to build a garden art studio? Also, roofer recommendations please, to replace a flat roof.  Many thanks!…

Started by David Pitt

3 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by David Pitt

Asphalter recommendation, anyone?

Hello, Can anyone please recommend an asphalt layer/fitter? Rec's based on recent experience particularly welcome!! Thanks. John

Started by johnnyzz

0 Jun 18, 2019

Help! Leaky roof. Can anyone recommend a roofer please?

Help! Can anyone recommend a roofer please? I have a damp patch that is increasing in size in my living room above the bay window.

Started by PoppyRed

4 Dec 9, 2018
Reply by PoppyRed

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service