Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'roofer' (96)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roofer recommendation please!

We live on St Ann's Road (Salisbury Pub end) and need to get someone out for a quote about a leak. If you know of a good roofer, or one you…

Started by Kieran

4 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Kieran

Roofer/ general builder required

hi there,Can anyone recommend a roofer/builder? It is not a small job: will involve rebuilding the external chimney, parapet, flashing, fla…

Started by Joelle Liblinc

7 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Joelle Liblinc

Reccommendation of Lee at LK Roofing

I got Lee's details from here and I just wanted to second - third or fourth - this - he's just replaced my flat roof. He's done a really ne…

Started by Julia Bell

2 Aug 31, 2018
Reply by Julia Bell

Recommendations for Handyman/Roofer for bay window re-felting job.

We're having our windows replaced and I've just noticed the felt on top of the front bay window looks like it’s on it’s last legs and there…

Started by EMC2

2 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by EMC2

Roofer Recommendation

I want to highly recommend John McNamara from Roof Maintenance London Tel -07837288999 He is a skilled workman, honest, trustworthy and tak…

Started by Jane Bain

6 Jan 5, 2018
Reply by Jane Bain

Someone to reattach Lead Flashing

Can anyone recommend someone to reattach my front roof lead flashings? It has fallen off and need to go back on. I also need a quote to cle…

Started by Jane Bain

5 Dec 30, 2017
Reply by Jane Bain

Leaky roof

Hi, can anyone recommend a local roofer to investigate a leak into one of our bedrooms?  Thanks  Alison

Started by Al

3 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Ann Walsh

Reliable & Recommended Roofer - LA Roofing

I wanted to write this recommendation in reference to the wonderful job LA Roofing did in installing my new roof recently. I did get severa…

Started by Liz C

5 Aug 10, 2017
Reply by Jacky Darville

Recommended roofer with his own scaffolding!

We've just had Paul around to fix up our roof. I cannot recommend his team highly enough. They arrived on time, completed the job quickly a…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

2 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

Builder/roofer to carry out damp repair

I had a professional damp report done on my house back in September, I didn't want to paint and decorate before knowing what the root probl…

Started by BibaLiba

1 May 14, 2017
Reply by Malc B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service