Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rubbish clearance' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rubbish Collection

Any recommendations.  Need a man with a van to collect junk outside my property. The guy I have always used seems to have vanished !!

Started by Jacky Darville

3 Dec 3, 2023
Reply by Tim

WANTED : someone to take away concrete and rubble N4

We are looking for someone who can take away a load of rubble and concrete slabs that have been unearthed in our garden, and take it all to…

Started by Nicky

2 Feb 28, 2023
Reply by Nicky

Household Waste Disposal Recommendation

Want to recommend Kevin from DH Waste  Contacted him to clear garden waste, fencing and some other odd bits. Quoted a good price for the wo…

Started by Betty Brewster

0 May 19, 2020

Rubbish removal + pest control

So during lockdown we have realised just how much junk we have and that we have a severe lack of storage. With this in mind we need to clea…

Started by Gemma

5 Apr 24, 2020
Reply by David Parnell

Free large items collection service

I am not sure if this has been posted but there is a free large items collection service available: https://www.clearabee.co.uk/free-weee-k

Started by Anka

15 Nov 3, 2019
Reply by Helen Myers

Recommended waste removal - DH Waste

Just used Kevin from DH Waste to remove a garden full of cement and old fence. He turned up at agreed time, offered a fair quote and took i…

Started by

1 Oct 4, 2019
Reply by Matt

House rubbish removal

can anyone recommend a removal company around the area ?

Started by TC Bulent Ozlem

1 Aug 18, 2019

Disposal of old soil ??

I have 3 large plant pots of old soil that I want to get rid of. I can't dig it into my garden and have no way of getting it to the dump. …

Started by sue fraser

0 Apr 22, 2019

Waste disposal recommendation

I know there have been a few discussions on this subject already but I was wandering if anyone had recently used a waste disposal service t…

Started by Mags D

2 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Mags D

Rubble clearance

Hello all, Can anyone recommend a decent firm for clearing a significant amount of garden rubble? I've been going through the joy of removi…

Started by Owen Callaghan

3 Aug 10, 2018
Reply by Owen Callaghan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service