Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'shelton' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shelton Hotel 'stars' in new film London River

The HJ reports that the Shelton Hotel, the Harringay Railway Station, Finsbury Park and the New River all feature in new film London River

Started by Liz

8 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Hugh

What's going down at the Shelton?

Lots of police tape, broken windows, sirens - definitely looks like a pretty serious raid going down at London's sixth worst hotel!

Started by Andrew

3 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Kotoko OS

Yet more building work at the London Shelton Hotel?

There appears to be building work going on at the godawful London Shelton Hotel, on the corner of Burgoyne Road and Wightman Road. As they…

Started by Phil M

6 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by Phil M

Is this the worst hotel in London?

A fairly damning post about the Shelton Hotel, just opposite Harringay station... http://landofdopeandtories.com/2013/11/13/is-this-the-wor

Started by Andrew

19 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Alison P

Shelton Hotel planning application for side extension

I got a letter a few days back about this application (I'm guessing because I'd commented on one of the previous requests). The application…

Started by Alison P

11 Aug 3, 2013
Reply by Anette

Shelton Hotel - yet again

The Shelton have applied for planning permission again (hoping for third time lucky perhaps?). I haven't quite got my head around how this…

Started by Alison P

12 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Shelton Hotel - Update

For anyone who apposed the proposal for the Shelton Hotel to extend their premises, a meeting has been set for Monday 2nd Februry for peopl…

Started by Birdy_Too

26 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Birdy_Too

Shelton hotel puts in another planning application to expand

Some of you may remember that earlier in the year the Shelton Hotel (Burgoyne Road/Wightman Road junction) put in an application for permis…

Started by Alison P

22 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Shelton Hotel extension

I see the Shelton Hotel on Wightman Road is again attempting to create a three-storey extension -- it's already an eyesore so not keen to s…

Started by James

3 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Planning Application to Extend Hotel on Wightman Opposite Harringay Station

Because Haringey Council take a while to update their website, this site's planning application updates are a few days in arrears. So, in…

Started by Hugh

20 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service