Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'stokey cats and dogs' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lost black and white cat

This black and white cat called Camillo has been reported as lost locally. Please lookout for Camillo and check your gardens and sheds. (I…

Started by tulips

3 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by Paul Skelton

Leo the cat needs a home

Super friendly and loving Leo is looking for a forever home. He is a young boy who used to live outside. He would love a cosy home with acc…

Started by tulips

0 Mar 5, 2020

Squeaky Junior the cat needs a home

"Knock! Knock! It's me, Squeaky Junior. I am looking for a new home and I hope you can help me. I am a young boy, about 18 months old, they…

Started by tulips

1 Feb 21, 2020
Reply by Vlatka

Senior Mr Cat needs a retirement home

Mr Cat is looking for a loving home to retire. He's an older cat and currently on Vidalta tablets for his thyroid condition. He needs regul…

Started by tulips

0 Feb 6, 2020

Rescue cat Tabitha and her kitten Button need a home together

This beautiful young cat Tabitha Bob and her kitten Little Button Bob, are looking for their loving home together. Tabitha gave birth to 5…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 30, 2020

Charlie the cat needs a home

Charlie is 7 years old and is looking for a new home as his previous owner died. He would like to be the only pet in the home. He is a bea…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 16, 2020

Squeaky the cat needs a home

Squeaky used to live on the streets as a stray until he found a kind person who started to feed him regularly and approached Stokey Cats &a…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 9, 2020

Tiny Tammy the cat needs a home as owner died

Sweet Tammy is looking for a forever home. She is 13 years old and has been through so much. Her owner passed away and she was left alone w…

Started by tulips

0 Dec 12, 2019

Handsome Tafywyn the cat needs a home

Handsome Tafywyn is looking for a loving home. He might tolerate other cats, but he would prefer to be the only cat in the house. He's a sw…

Started by tulips

0 Dec 5, 2019

Puss the tabby cat needs a home

Sweet Puss is looking for a new home as her owners are not allowed to take her to their new home due to a no pets allowed policy.  Puss is…

Started by tulips

0 Nov 28, 2019

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service