Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'tiler' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tiler

Hi I'm looking for a quick tiling job - front garden path - to be done next week. Tiles supplied and previous tiles removed. Any recommenda…

Started by Fiona

0 Jun 11, 2019

Tiler recommendation

Any recommendations?

Started by C-hemp

5 Aug 26, 2018
Reply by Patrick Magdziak

Tiler needed

Hello all Could anyone recommend a tiler to do my kitchen floor and walls? I live on glenwood rd Thanks

Started by Jemma

3 Aug 26, 2018

Recommended Tiler

I have just had my bathroom tiled by Christos: 07402 943982 or 07741 801646. Am very pleased with the quality and precision of the work. Ch…

Started by Alistair

1 Aug 25, 2018
Reply by Na

Tiler - Recommendation

We've just had a great tiling job undertaken after struggling to track down a competent trades person who wasn't going to charge an 'arm an…

Started by Steve

0 May 25, 2018

Tiler/ Builder needed

I need a recommendation for someone who could check the joists under a shower for damage (that has badly leaked), replace the tiles, and ma…

Started by Victoria Yorke-Edwards

2 May 12, 2018

Front path tiler wanted

Hi there I am looking for a tiler recommendation to install a black and white path. I have been trawling through the old posts and can't s…

Started by Eizzil

3 Oct 31, 2017
Reply by Eizzil

Tiler needed

Can anyone recommend a tiler for an outside terrace? I am using Victorian black/white 10cm tiles with a border and am struggling to find so…

Started by Glen Morrissey

2 May 10, 2017
Reply by Con2

Good tiler for kitchen floor

Hello there, can anyone recommend a good tiler to do my kitchen's floor? They will need to remove old floor and skirting boards, put down c…

Started by anton

2 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by anton

Bathroom Tiler

Hi  I'm looking for a tiler to remove old tiles and replace with new approx 2 sq m around part of a bath behind the taps. I've had a couple…

Started by bamako

4 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by bamako

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service