Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'whittington hospital' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whittington Hospital Land Sale to follow St Ann's Redevelopment

The Whittington Hospital has recently announced plans to sell off a significant part of its Archway site. In what I imagine is a picture…

Started by Hugh

8 May 3, 2013
Reply by Michele

Stop the Whittington sell-off! Demo tomorrow Sat 16th March 11.30 am at Highbury Corner

More information here http://dwhc.org.uk/ Stop the sell off of jobs, buildings and beds at the Whittington and in our NHS. Please join us…

Started by Lucia

2 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Michele

Public Meeting: Whittington Hospital proposals - 1st March 2013

Just thought I would let everyone know about a public meeting to discuss the Whittington Hospital proposals. Lynne Featherstone MP had toda…

Started by Karen Alexander

4 Feb 19, 2013

Parking near the Whittington?

Quick question - am I likely to find a pay & display space near the hospital or is it going to be a nightmare? I'm heading out of Londo…

Started by GillianM

8 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Whttington Hospital 'bomb scare'

Have just been reading about this over on Twitter. It is clear that there are police surrounding the hospital and that some local buildings…

Started by Abi

1 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Malc B

The Whittington is saved

The Camden New Journal reports that Andy Burnham has put a stop to the plans to close the Whittington A&E and maternity units. Full sto…

Started by Liz

12 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by PeterPiper

List of Events and Speakers for Day of Action to Save Whittington Hospital A & E

29th April 7.00: Leafleting outside the Whittington Hospital. 8.30: Post Office, Almeida Street Post Sorting Office. 9.30: Patients –…

Started by PeterPiper

0 Apr 28, 2010

Health in the Borough

In the thread for gathering questions for local council candidates, the question was raised about how to improve the ratios of life expecta…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Health Minister not convinced of case for closure at the Whittington

It seems that the actions by the Defend Whittington Hospital Campaign & Defend Harringay Health Services are having some effect.Whilst…

Started by PeterPiper

3 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Local Yokel

How to get to the Whittington Hospital Demo on Saturday, February 27th

I've received an email from Defend the Whittington Hospital Campaign about transport disruptions surrounding Saturday's protest march. It…

Started by PeterPiper

16 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Birdy_Too

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service