Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wildlife' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please make your bonfire hedgehog-safe!

There is death and injury for hedgehogs in bonfires built in advance of lighting. There is advice on how to minimise this here: http://www.…

Started by elfi jenkins

2 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Dick Harris

Weekend opening times at Railway Fields

This summer we are opening Railway Fields for limited periods of time on some weekends.The dates and times from June to September have just…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

0 Jun 6, 2015

Today! Wildlife Family arts at Railway Fields. 10.30pm-12. Come after the Gardens egg hunt if you want!

Started by NIck and Lizzy

0 Mar 28, 2015

Still looking for Environmental Education Volunteer Officers!

Do you want to connect children with nature in Haringey? The Conservation Volunteers (TCV) recognise the value of green spaces to local peo…

Started by MsRailwayFields

0 Mar 18, 2015

Sunday opening at Railway Fields - starts this weekend

We're pleased to let you know that, thanks to our new team of volunteer Weekend Wardens, we'll be opening up Railway Fields nature reserve…

Started by Friends of Railway Fields

2 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

'WILDING UP HARINGEY' - BRINGING NATURE CLOSER

Hello there I'm really passionate about wildlife. Wildlife-friendly spaces are vital - no matter the size of the space. Be it a postage-st…

Started by Jeanette Sitton

0 Jun 14, 2014

3 little ducklings can you see, New River Wild Life

Unfortunately my son noticed three kids with a large dog were throwing stones at them, I approached them and asked them to stop, the duckli…

Started by matthew cuthbert

32 May 19, 2014
Reply by AndrewAW1

Woodpecker in Finsbury Park

My son and I heard and spotted a woodpecker at work near the river in Finsbury Park today. Never seen one before!

Started by GillianM

39 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by matt

Winter visitors - bird-spotting

There's a rather cute group of Waxwing around the gardens of Beresford/Allison today. I spotted about 11 of them; staying together, eating…

Started by Laura

7 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by HarringayBirder

Fieldfares

I just saw a fieldfare in my fig tree. Any other sightings? Couldn't take a picture cos I was cleaning my teeth.

Started by anne barwick

13 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by HarringayBirder

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service