Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window cleaner' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Window Cleaning by Steve

With apologies to Petula Clark and Tony Hatch If your glass is dull and grimy. There's a service I can render The chirpy chappy will make e…

Started by Steve Roberts

2 Aug 19, 2017
Reply by Steve Roberts

Window Cleaning by Steve

Traditional chirpy chappy window cleaner. 07946-587912. Mobile payments accepted. Regular or one offs welcome. Frames, sills, and doors inc…

Started by Steve Roberts

9 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Steve Roberts

WINDOW CLEANING BY STEVE

Now's the time let me put on a shine. Chirpy chappy Steve ready to clean your windows. Old fashioned window cleaning .....I wipe all the fr…

Started by Steve Roberts

2 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Steve Roberts

Window cleaner reccomendation

Hi, I'm in need of a window cleaner to clean the external windows of a first floor and second floor flat in N4. There are 10 windows in to…

Started by Jamie

3 May 26, 2017
Reply by Sakib

Window cleaning costs

Would anyone be happy to let me know the approximate going rate for window cleaning services locally, front of house only, many thanks.

Started by JD

15 May 19, 2017
Reply by Steve Roberts

WINDOW CLEANING BY STEVE

I would like to give a big thank you to all my HOL customers regulars, one offs, and new ones Thank you for your custom,feed back and happi…

Started by Steve Roberts

0 May 17, 2017

(Unsolicited) Recommendation for Steve Roberts, window cleaner extraordinaire

Hi HoLers, A thanks to all of you (and our neighbours offline) who recommended Steve Roberts to clean our windows.   He did a really outsta…

Started by Somo

1 May 12, 2017
Reply by Noots

Window Cleaning By Steve

Traditional chirpy chappy window cleaner. A typical two-storey house in one of the Ladder or Garden Roads for the front only including the…

Started by Steve Roberts

11 Apr 30, 2017
Reply by Oktay Karel

Window cleaner recommendation

Hi All Does anyone have a local recommendation? We are based on the ladder Thank you!

Started by Dylan

6 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Dylan

Window cleaner recommendation

Carlos came round to do our windows having found his details online. He is definitely a contact to keep as will be asking him to come back…

Started by Julie - WPRNW

0 Jan 30, 2017

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service