Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window cleaner' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(Unsolicited) Recommendation for Steve Roberts, window cleaner extraordinaire

Hi HoLers, A thanks to all of you (and our neighbours offline) who recommended Steve Roberts to clean our windows.   He did a really outsta…

Started by Somo

1 May 12, 2017
Reply by Noots

Window cleaner recommendation

Hi All Does anyone have a local recommendation? We are based on the ladder Thank you!

Started by Jess

6 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Jess

Window cleaner needed

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced window cleaner? Just had a quoute for the front of a terraced house for £70! Thanks!

Started by Rebecca

2 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by JAC

Window cleaner recommendation

Carlos came round to do our windows having found his details online. He is definitely a contact to keep as will be asking him to come back…

Started by Julie - WPRNW

0 Jan 30, 2017

Window cleaner wanted - one LARGE sash bay window in Stroud Green (Florence Road)

Not sure if possible to get someone to come and clean just one window? I have a large sash bay window that probably was not cleaned in few…

Started by Anka

4 Jan 13, 2017
Reply by Anka

Cost of window cleaning

Can I ask, what is the going rate for window cleaning - a terraced house on the ladder, front and back, inside and out? Have had two quotes…

Started by fabs

14 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Anka

Recommended Window Cleaner

We had our windows cleaned this week by Carlos and his wife - what an amazing job they did! We've never had such clean windows, plus they c…

Started by tulips

0 Oct 25, 2016

Window Cleaner Rec'd

Carlos and two workmates came and cleaned the windows at our house.  Did an incredible job, I was amazed how different the house looks. I w…

Started by Julie - WPRNW

2 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by tulips

Reccommended window cleaner

Just a plug for Carlos Pruna from Ecuador who has just cleaned my windows and cleared the gutters (plus a couple of extra little jobs I ask…

Started by Maddy

3 Oct 24, 2016
Reply by tulips

Window Cleaner

Hi there, Does anyone know a good local window cleaner? Thanks, Pamela

Started by Pamela Eighan

2 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Pamela Eighan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service