Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'window repair/replacement' (70)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Casement window and sash cords

Hi, I'm looking to have a casement window replaced in one room and new sash cords for a sash window in another. Any recommendations would b…

Started by naomi

7 Mar 27
Reply by Hugh

New timber windows

Hi any recommendations besides the 2 advertising on here? I looked into The Sash Window Workshop and was surprised that they are based some…

Started by Leo V

2 Mar 1
Reply by Sandy

Replacement of window

Any recommendations please.   Replacing a very old one that now won’t close !

Started by Jacky Darville

2 Oct 29, 2023
Reply by Kiare Ladner

Replacement windows

I have a very large window to replace and I am looking for a company. Due to limited funds I am going to have to go down the PVC route. Lor…

Started by Gill

6 Oct 29, 2023
Reply by Kiare Ladner

Sash window repair

I have some sash windows that require some attention. It's mainly the bottom sash and cill. Also some of the top ones have become stuck may…

Started by Charlie

8 Jan 26, 2023
Reply by Charlie

Sash windows

We are in the process of getting quotes to replace our UPVC windows with wooden sash. We have had a number of quotes and wondered if anyone…

Started by Guy Holden

7 Feb 4, 2022
Reply by LondonN4

Windows - A bit embarrassed but....

Hi all, I have some rotten sash windows that need repair or replacement. They are at the back of the property and need to be functional but…

Started by Martin Godber

19 Feb 3, 2022
Reply by shannon

Sash window not closing

Can anyone suggest someone to help with a sash window that is not closing. It is not a huge job but it has to a handyman or similar who has…

Started by Sarfraz

2 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by Lynne

Recommendation for Oakwood Windows

Following a neighbours recommendation, we used this local firm for replacement windows and were very satisfied with the entire service. The…

Started by EMC2

1 Oct 8, 2021
Reply by Gill

Sash window recommendation wanted

I want to install new sash windows in my house in the Gardens. I want wooden double glazed windows. Very grateful for any recommendations f…

Started by LondonN4

7 Sep 17, 2021
Reply by LondonN4

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service