Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17546

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

we are also looking for cat/house sitter from the 27th of December to 2nd January. Is anyone in need for a beautiful place to stay in exchange for looking for a loving cat. Please pm if so.

thank you,

Babettli 

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to look after my lovely cats whilst we're away for 2 weeks at the end of April, more than happy to look after yours in return when you're away too. I live on Allison road and have 2 boy cats.

Look forward to hearing back.

Sarah

Hi there Sarah; I'm looking for a cat sitting swop arrangement and you live fairly close to me, in fact I could do on my way easily to and from work

We have a single cat, part Siamese who is very friendly!!

In the middle of a loft conversion at the moment but were hoping to go away the odd bank holiday.

Please text me if you think this may work 

Hello! We are going away on Wednesday and currently have no one to look after our 2 cats Max and Ollie!!

They're tabby boys - both very friendly. they will need visiting once a day from either weds or Thursday (we have a timed pet feeder we can set for a day) - we'll be back sunday.

We're on Alfoxton Avenue - close to turnpike lane tube. Can anyone help please???? Thanks!

I ( or my partner!) can help also near Turnpike lane, please message me i'm in meetings all this afternoon but will get back to you tonight.

Hi there Jacqui,  we are going on a short break next week. Please can you telephone me on 07738707712 to discuss if you would be able to help? I would be happy to reciprocate too when you need someone. Many thanks Jane

no problem, will call this morning J

Hi Jane and Jacqui, I am I/c the catsitting email group - please pm me if you'd like to be added, there are lots of us on the Ladder and it saves having to publish your dates away from home on HOL.

best wishes

Julie

Hi,

I realise this is short notice but we need someone to feed our two cats from Friday to next saturday if anyone is available? We are near the Italian restaurant durazzo.

Will happily return the favour.

Thanks!

Katie :)
Can help out - not sure where that restaurant is tho!!!!
Drop me a DM and we can see what we can work out

Let me know if no one else can help I pass by every day twice a day to go to work. Happy to pop in.

Thanks

J

Hi Jacqui,

that would be brilliant if you could. Just every other day would do. I will send you a connection request so we can talk further and of course, I am very happy to return the favour.

Katie :) 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service