Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

An event was advertised on the forum last year concerning a cyclocross event organised by Rapha at Ally Pally and it returns once again. It starts about 11am and goes on throughout the afternoon with several races.

Last year the weather was fine and dry which was great for spectators but a bit tougher for the cyclists.

It is free to watch but if you are feeling fit you can even sign up yourself for the all-comers race though apparently it is a pretty tough course. There is a shorter course for children with several races for under 10s and under 12s as well as under 16s[juniors] so if you or the youngsters want to try their hand at it then they can.

Details can be found @ www.rapha.cc/super-cross and road.cc/content/news.

Tags for Forum Posts: alexandra palace, ally pally, cycling

Views: 354

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is on the 28th OCTOBER not September.

whoops 

thanks Stephen. If Hugh can change the title it would be  great.

You should be able to just go to the event and edit it yourself. Click on the event, then options (top right), edit event and then alter the title.

Sorted. Thanks for adding the event, Raymond and thanks for your vigilance Stephen. (Raymond, I made a similar mistake recently which Stephen also picked up on).

Added as an event here.

I just thought that I'd take the opportunity to bump this as  the event is this weekend and it looks like it will remain dry, though a little cold so wrap up if going.

It opens at 11AM with the 1st race starting at 11:30 and the last due to finish about 5ish with an awards ceremony afterwards.

Full details @ alexandrapalace.com

I should add that there is no Farmers Market in the park this weekend but it returns on Sunday 4th November.

Thanks. We went to this last year and it was brilliant!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service