Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Does anyone know what's opening on Green Lanes where the old Class International food shop used to be?

Although work has been going on for some months, it seems to be ramping up now although it still isn't clear what the new business will be... 

If anyone has any news, please share! 

Thanks

Tags for Forum Posts: class international, fairline, planning enforcement

Views: 11150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I fell asleep with a biro in my pocket on the sofa one evening (after a committee meeting,) and the pen leaked. Dogtas recommended this Lemon Cologne, got most of it out. You can get it from Yaser Halim, like all things do a test first.

I think they are part of the Green Lanes weddings industry in that people have weddings lists from there.

A Turkish friend of mine was quite surprised and pleased when they opened as, according to her,  they are quite well respected in Turkey 

This post has had more interest than the loss of NHS services in Haringey, or the sell of of St Ann’s Hospital, I find this a little unbelievable.

Never underestimate our ability to ignore the big issues Matt. Gossip is more fun.

Anyway i'd heard the Dogarse rumours as well, but I have subsequently been told that they are closing down their shops in London. Vicitims of the drop in the value of the pound, apparently

May I ask where you heard that Dogtas are closing down in London? It sounds possible but unlikely. Was it from a reliable source?

On the lanes as usual, so never reliable. I'd heard Dog were moving in a couple of months ago, then I was told they're closing in stokey and the other store they have, But maybe thats to concentrate on green lanes. Who knows but them.

Rumours are rumours after all.

Of the site in question, I've heard of three of four ranging from another restaurant on GL moving venue for the obvious extra space to a couple of national chains, one a restaurant another a store.

So take your pick. I try not to take anything seriously untill the shop fitters move in.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service