Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Single sprung IKEA mattress to give away. Medium to soft, older model but in good condition. Suitable for use on a guest bed or other occasional use, since it is rather soft. Cover can be removed for washing.

Needs to be picked up nearby Harringay Green Lanes station this week on Thursday or Friday.

Views: 167

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Anne, yes I would like this please. I have no car but happy to pay a minicab to bring to me at Green Lanes end of Hermitage Road N4 1DE. My tel no is 07785397137 or do we  PM each other? Also is it a sprung or foam mattress and what is its ikea name?

sorry ignore my sprung/foam question - i have re-read your adv and you did say - duurh. What next?

Hi Geraldine, sorry about the late reply. I don't know the exact product name except for SULTAN, which is what every mattress used to be called. It's sprung and rather soft.

I am not actually at home at the moment so I am leaving the coordination to my housemate. You should get a call/text message so you can figure out a good time. If you change your mind about the mattress it's also fine. As is said, it's a comfortable enough mattress to use occasionally as it is on the soft side.

I did try (via texts) yesterday to organise delivery but it did not work. Also now I think I want a firm mattress. thank you Anne

I'm very sorry to hear that the communication didn't work and that you wasted your time. Please accept my apologies.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service