Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Something changed with train lines? Hearing trains at Florence Road since last week

Neverhwrd trains while in my flat but for the last week or so - can hear them in the wvenings every few minutes. Not very loud but still.
I live at Florence Rd.
Anyone knows why I only started hearing them now? Late evenings/nights but only since about last week - never hward trains at all since Imived here in December so this is a bit strange. Hmmm

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry about the typos- posting from a phone with a small screen.
I can hear trains(?) wvery 1-2 minutes or so every evening/night for the past few days which is so strange as never heard any before.
Anyone knows why that may be?
Can not imagine the noise and vibrations to be anything other than trains but why suddenly am I hearing thwm when for the fisrt few months never heard any?
Something must have changed but what and why?
Freaks me out tothink this is going to be a permanent issue

Nobody else noticed that? Just me? 

Never heard those since I moved here in December, only started hearing those since last week. And driving me insane to be honest...

There was some engineering work on there over the weekend, at night, involving a train fixing the tracks. It may have continued into the week. It was mentioned on here somewhere.

Thanks Andrew - wonder what was involved in that?

I honestly never heard trains at all while inside the flat or in the garden but for few days now I hear them every few minutes

RSS

Advertising

© 2017   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service