Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Unfortunately he flew over in one of the distinctive US helicopters a few minutes ago.

If you would like to protest against his racist, sexist, homophobic, polluting, nationalist (I could go on) policies there is a demonstration tomorrow 13th July, 2 pm Portland Place, going through regents Street with a Rally in Trafalgar Square at 5 pm and then by downing Street 5:30 pm.

Tags for Forum Posts: helicopter hovering, helicopter noise, noise, trump visit

Views: 3009

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Did anyone spot the random bloke in a flat cap tending his chimney pots?

Is that a chimney or an anti aircraft gun?

They were much lower earlier this morning.

They only circled Labour constituencies Islington Haringey and Hackney while waìting for orders.
Deliberate provocation/ contempt for us.
Show your disgust tomorrow. 2pm BBC to 5pm Trafalgar Square.

Was still at work when three of them flew over Fitzrovia with what looked like Marine 1. I'm not a fan of the reason for them being here, but those aircraft (not helicopters) are awesome.

Women's March London to BringTheNoise : Trump's visit to London

Don't forget to bring pots and pans on friday to bang to #BringTheNoise . We're bringing the casserole protest to the streets of London - taking traditional household items out of the kitchen and onto the streets to bang in protest. We'd love to see your photos of what you're planning. See you outside the BBC, Portland Place at 12 noon on friday July 13

He's clearly having trouble getting his teeth in comfortably as those wretched helicopters are buzzing around again, making the house shake and the windows rattle, while they wait for him to be ready to leave for Sandhurst. Grrrrrrrr.

Two tweets from David Lammy this morning:

Trump has access to one of the world's most sophisticated intelligence services. He knows last summer's terrorist attacks didn't result from decisions made at City Hall. Each time he blames @SadiqKhan, he insults every victim & every Londoner #trumpvisituk

I will call it like it is. The real reason Trump blames my friend @SadiqKhan for the terror attacks last year is simple. He hates that London chose a Muslim mayor. The President is racist. He does not deserve to meet our Queen today #StopTrump

More US helicopters over Haringey this afternoon c.16.30

My son and I saw those and thought it must be Trump as he was due to leave for Windsor Castle this afternoon; I checked on the BBC website and the times match up.

Great photos btw!

Slight correction - the helicopter in the middle picture is not US it's a Royal Navy one.

See the other picture below and zoom in - "Royal Navy" on the tail.  Can anyone identify the type?

The helicopter with the white top is the presidential helicopter - a VH-60N White Hawk (Times 13.07.2018).  Apparently there are two of these with one being used as a decoy.

As if it’s not disgusting enough that he has been allowed to visit us, but we all then have it it stuck up our noises/ noses. Shameful of our government allowing such a pathetic idiot in.

It amazes me but yes he is popular in America, but more shame on them

my cats have only just come out of hiding. 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service