Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I say thingy as I have no idea what is it called.

There is an isle in the middle of Florence Rd with 2 of those "thingys", one on each side. They are cube shaped and reflect the light when cars are near by. Sort of like large cubes, plastic type.

One has been broken for ages and I reported to I think road maintenance but never was fixed. When I say broken I mean detached from the ground and being moved all over the road by wind. Just heard car going by and it sounded like it hit it.

It is where Marquis Road meets Florence Road (N4 4DJ). It should be attached to the ground on a permanent basis.

I attach a photo of that "thingy" so my post makes some sense.

Any idea who can I report it to so it is fixed?

Thanks a lot

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could try using the Haringey app for smartphones. Or write to your councillors using Write To Them. 

Here's where to get that app.

I would call it a " white plastic keep left bollard "

I would now go on the Council website and record it as a complaint, perhaps on the Compliments and Suggestions page

Why don't you go out and move it to the side?

Agreed, but in the meantime you could move it and perhaps save a life.

I've been using that App (ie program) to report esp. dumped rubbish. Half the time the location tag is way off, even if i shut down and start again. Is it me, do I make the earth move?

The web page that shows what I've reported needs to be made two-way.  Then we could correct it if things are wrong, or eg if a dumped mattress gets picked up by someone who needs it to sleep on so the pick-up is no longer needed.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service