This friendly weekly singing technique class at the Great Northern Railway Tavern Upstairs includes a thorough vocal workout of exercises and breath work to keep your voice in shape, encouraging you to increase range, control and confidence and eliminate unhelpful habits.
It's like a group singing lesson!
Non-competitive and light-hearted.
(A bar and great coffee downstairs!)
We cover many song styles to give context to the vocal exercises, working with improvised and taught harmonies.
- Music Theatre,
- Sea Shanties
- Solo singing
- Returners from the "Intro to singing technique" and "Free Your Voice" courses,
- Members of choirs
- Heather's One to One students
- People who like to sing, wishing to maintain their voices.
- Shy people and beginners welcome!
- We will also be singing at the Stationers Park Carols in December and the combined Voice Club Friends and Family evening.
Fee £95 for 6 x 90 minute classes