Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (391)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I think we should nominate this site for a Making the Difference award

The deadline is fast approaching and a few people have floated the idea that we should apply for some Making the difference money to suppor…

Started by Liz

25 Mar 16, 2008
Reply by Alison P

Glitch with Internal links

I'm afraid we've got a bit of two steps forward, one step back situation. I updated the website url, so that you will always now come to w…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 15, 2008
Reply by Hugh

"Some of the items that are discussed on here take a life of their own"

In his Young,Single and misrepresented post, Rhys commented "...some of the items that are discussed on here take a life of their own...."…

Started by Hugh

11 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by matt

Let's take it Easy on the Acronyms Folks

I'm sure I'm more guilty of this than anyone else and I need to remember how damn annoying it is when people speak in acronyms and I have n…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 13, 2008
Reply by Hugh

.......and then you realise the happy areas of crossover between your work and other bits of your life.......

.......found this useful little guide on new Social Media

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Hugh

So, go on - what do you think of the new design folks?

Thank you to those of you who came on to the beta site and gave feedback on the design as it was developed. Birdy has done an enormous amo…

Started by Hugh

51 Mar 10, 2008
Reply by Anette

Your "My Page" may look a bit bald up top

I had to find some back-door cheats with the folks at Ning to get the revolving pictures banner header working. So it's been uploaded in a…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 7, 2008

Site Stats February 2008

Through February (excluding 29th), there were 3,549 visits to the website. There was an average of 62 different people visiting each day an…

Started by Hugh

1 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Hugh

Any Budding Bloggers out There?

When this site first started in the sodden days of last year's summer, I included a blog feature. But most of us on the site at the time we…

Started by Hugh

24 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Liz

Introducing your New Site Bear

Site Admin for this site has previously gone under the catchy name of HCWAdmin. As part of the forthcoming site rebrand, I've taken on a n…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service