Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone recommend a letting agent?

We are moving abroad for 12 months and would like an agent to fully manage our lovely garden flat. Our priorities are to find the right peo…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

3 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Stan

live/work rooms for artists and creative businesses in haringey warehouse conversions available

please click the link for full details http://www.wix.com/felixwrote/warehouse   Here you will find information about 4 live/work units sit…

Started by Haringey Arts

4 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Haringey Arts

Flat wanted for single male professional

Hi all, my friend is looking for a flat in the area, preferably with a garden / patio / outdoor area. A 1 bed flat is fine. He's 100% relia…

Started by Anette

6 Dec 17, 2010
Reply by Anette

One bedroom garden flat available on Roseberry Gardens

We have a newly refurbished one bedroom garden flat available in a converted Victorian property. With a private south facing garden, ideal…

Started by Steve

0 Dec 16, 2010

House - wanted to buy

We would really like to move onto the ladder and are looking to buy a 3 or more bedroom house with a garden. We would ideally like to be cl…

Started by Nat

7 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Looking to rent a 3 bed place with pets allowed

our lovely nanny (and 2 friends) are looking to rent a 3 bed place in the area. They would like outside space although not essential as the…

Started by UmPixie

2 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by UmPixie

Flat/house for a short term let, starting Oct 2010

Hi everyone I have some friends who live in Stroud Green and are about to have a lot of building work done on their home. They need to move…

Started by Alison P

1 Sep 28, 2010

Lodgings - or 1-bed flat needed

Hi My dad is looking to find somewhere between Green Lanes and... Belsize Park. He needs to move in the beginning of October. Lodgings m…

Started by jane

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Mary Price

Would anyone like a part-time lodger

I have a friend who lives in Ireland but works in London Monday to Thursday and needs somewhere to stay Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday night…

Started by David

4 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by David

Office space at Furtherfield

From HTTP Gallery: 90sq ft £400/month office space for creative professionals at Furtherfield [available from 01 October 2010]. The offic…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 20, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service