Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Room to rent wanted for mature student

A friend's son is looking for a room to rent in or around Harringay area. He's 22 and studying at London Metropolitan University. He's quie…

Started by Katie K

1 Nov 9, 2022
Reply by Inkjetpack

Local 2/3 bedroom home sought for 3-6 months

Hello, My friend and his family are seeking a 2/3 bedroom home for the next 3-6 months due to a blackwater leak in their flat. More details…

Started by Lydia

0 Nov 7, 2022

Attention all landlords - we are looking to rent a home for a refugee family

Tottenham Refugee Alliance have had approval for our application for Community Sponsorship by the Home Office to bring a refugee family to…

Started by Anne1

0 Oct 20, 2022

Attention all landlords - we are looking to rent a home for a refugee family

Tottenham Refugee Alliance have had approval for our application for Community Sponsorship by the Home Office to bring a refugee family to…

Started by Anne1

0 Oct 13, 2022

Place to stay over Christmas period

Hi we are visiting family in haringey over the Christmas period (23rd - 28th Dec) are you away for that period & have a house/apartment…

Started by Jess

1 Oct 13, 2022
Reply by Inger Nordby

WANTED: 2/3 Bedroom Rental Property from Jan ‘23 to Jun ‘23

Looking for a potential rental property from Jan ’23 to June ‘23. Doesn’t need to be Harringay (Hornsey, West Green, Finsbury Park etc). 3…

Started by LadyDianaSpencer

0 Oct 9, 2022

Looking for 1 week accommodation

Hello,  We need to be out of our house whilst a renovation is taking place. Does anyone know of a rental, ideally 3 bedroom, locally as we…

Started by PinkHeartSticker

0 Sep 18, 2022

WANTED: 2 to 3 bedroom house to rent

Hello, My husband and I are both in our early 60s and are downsizing. We are looking for a house to rent for 6 months, starting end of Octo…

Started by Jane Landau

0 Sep 1, 2022

Drop in art studio? With a darkroom?

Hi there  I am looking for an art studio or space that can be used either hourly or as a drop in space? I’m really keen to do more art (mos…

Started by NikkiS

2 Aug 22, 2022
Reply by Hugh

WANTED! 2 Bed Flat with garden or 2 bed house to rent in South Tottenham/Harringay area

Looking for a 2 bed property that is available to rent in the local area, preferably in the South Tottenham and surrounding area, on behalf…

Started by Penny

0 Aug 20, 2022

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service