Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (722)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for short term flat or studio to rent from end Jan

We're urgently (!) looking for a flat to rent in N4, N15, N8, N22 for 4 weeks from end Jan while building work is completed on our house of…

Started by Mel

0 Jan 22, 2022

Lovely house near Harringay Ladder available for 3 months (March to June) - £1800/month

Our 3 bedroom house is available for 3 months (Late February 2022 to early June), as we will be away. It has lots of light, a comfortabl…

Started by Ben

2 Jan 18, 2022
Reply by Ben

Beautiful one bedroom flat available from January to April - £1400 pm, inc. all bills

Hi all, We will be doing some work abroad from the 10th of January and are looking to let our flat for 3 months, until mid-April. It is a s…

Started by Laurie

2 Jan 5, 2022
Reply by Steve

Looking to rent double room Feb-end of July

Hi everyone on HoL, I’m looking to rent a double room in Harringay from the beginning of Feb (can be earlier) to end of July (again can be…

Started by ElSpar

2 Dec 31, 2021
Reply by Lissie

Looking for a short let from January for three months

Hi, my son and his girlfriend are looking for a short term let from January for three months, I know its a long shot !!  Any area with acce…

Started by Deborah Peacock

3 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Alison

Looking for a 2 bed property with a garden to rent

Hi HOL! My friend and I are on the search for a two double bedroom property with a garden to rent. We have already been stung by local esta…

Started by Sas Stewart

0 Nov 2, 2021

looking for a place to rent

I am posting this for the son of good friends who has recently moved to London and is looking for somewhere to rent. He and friend/s are lo…

Started by Liesbeth de Block

0 Oct 23, 2021

1 bed flat to rent

Self-contained 2nd (top) floor flat in Victorian conversion minutes from Harringay station. Information/pics on Gumtree ad ref 1417818858.…

Started by Kit

0 Oct 23, 2021

Two bedroom flat or house needed

May be a long shot but just putting this out there... someone I know needs to rent somewhere costing max £1400 a month but not necessarily…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

0 Oct 13, 2021

IGNORE THIS NOW OCTOBER1921 Double room to rent for a single professional

i have a tenant called XXXXX, he has lived in my house for one year but i have to give notice so that my 93 year old mother can move in ins…

Started by Geraldine B

1 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by Barbel Daly

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service