Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Accommodation Offered/Wanted (727)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Good lodgings wanted for professional mandarin speaking lady

Hi, A teaching colleague on an exchange visit from China is looking for lodgings in a nice home for 8 months. In addition to rent she woul…

Started by heather

2 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by heather

Looking for a 1 Bed Flat in Harringay

My girlfriend and I are looking for a 1 bed flat (with lounge, not a studio) in Harringay, we are both professionals, clean and tidy. We'll…

Started by sTu

21 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by sTu

House - wanted to buy

We would really like to move onto the ladder and are looking to buy a 3 or more bedroom house with a garden. We would ideally like to be cl…

Started by Nat

7 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Hugh

In your experience...

How difficult or likely is it to find a genuinely decent 1-2 bed property on the ladder or surrounding area for around £800-£900 a month? W…

Started by David McD

8 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by David McD

Looking to rent a 3 bed place with pets allowed

our lovely nanny (and 2 friends) are looking to rent a 3 bed place in the area. They would like outside space although not essential as the…

Started by UmPixie

2 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by UmPixie

House Exchange

Hello, I have a lovely big end of terrace Victorian house on Moray Road N4. All rooms are huge, windows on three sides, right to buy as Cou…

Started by Tara Curtis

2 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by Tara Curtis

Flat/house for a short term let, starting Oct 2010

Hi everyone I have some friends who live in Stroud Green and are about to have a lot of building work done on their home. They need to move…

Started by Alison P

1 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Joanna Baxter

office space for artists and creative people at Furtherfield

90sq ft office space for artists and creative people at Furtherfield [available from 01 October 2010]. £300/month single occupancy or £160/…

Started by Furtherfield Gallery

0 Sep 24, 2010

Lodgings - or 1-bed flat needed

Hi My dad is looking to find somewhere between Green Lanes and... Belsize Park. He needs to move in the beginning of October. Lodgings m…

Started by jane

2 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Mary Price

2 bedroom property needed from late October. Can you help?

Hi , we are a family of 4 looking for a short term rent while our house is being refurbished. Ideally in Haringey and for 3- 4 months. Fing…

Started by heather

0 Sep 21, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service