Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Textile recycling box in the area?

I have some old bedding to dispose of an I usually put this sort of thing in a clothes recycling box that also takes textiles. Is there one…

Started by Hamishrob

2 Jan 10
Reply by Hamishrob

Moving in to N17 The Roundway

Hi all! I'm new here. :) My partner and I are buying a new home in Haringey, on the Roundway. We know very little about the area and we are…

Started by Zuzanna

5 Jan 5
Reply by Redruby

Parking Permits for Builders

I'm hopefully starting some building work in the new year which will span multiple months. Is the only option for parking Permits to give t…

Started by Rich

3 Jan 5
Reply by Charlie

unknown caller on Wightman Road

Does anyone recognise this man? A neighbour thought this man was behaving strangely at her front door.

Started by Dick Harris

1 Dec 21, 2023
Reply by Mark Michaels

Anyone know a good Shed assembly handyman?

Getting a new shed, average size but no idea how to assemble it anyone know any good trustworthy  reliable person to assemble it for us?…

Started by air

2 Dec 15, 2023
Reply by Guygreen

Building Control - Any experience of 'reversion' to council? Loft Conversion

Does anyone have any experience of 'reversion' of a building control application from a private Building Inspector company back to Haringey…

Started by Ian

4 Dec 14, 2023
Reply by JulieB

Old pillows (poor condition) and duvets (1 poor 1 good condition) to dispose of

Hello all. I hope you are finding a way to enjoy this wet Sunday. We are clearing out a few bits and have a load of old pillows (not reusab…

Started by Samuel Hailstone

3 Dec 5, 2023
Reply by KP

Sun in garden on ladder

Hi all. I’m making the move from Quernmore over the line to the ladder. I want to own a house, just once, so am doing this! I’m really stru…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

13 Nov 28, 2023
Reply by Rebekah Billingsley

Please remind me, what are the detective books set around Haringey?

I saw the books mentioned on HoL years ago & immediately went & bought two from the series. I really enjoyed them & ended up gi…

Started by Harringay 4eva

6 Nov 17, 2023
Reply by Sarah

Local dance classes

Hi I really want to find some dance classes nearby for adults as I need to work on my general fitness and wellbeing. I used to go to class…

Started by KP

7 Nov 6, 2023
Reply by sue fraser

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service