Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cycling commute Turnpike Lane to Picadilly

Hello! I would like to cycle to and from work, I was wondering if there was anyone who wouldn't mind being my cycle mentor/guide/buddy whil…

Started by Samantha Johnson

8 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by michaelw

Where can i find 'old fashioned' jeans?

I am looking for a pair of old fashioned Wrangler or Levi's type heavy duty straight leg jeans. my experience is that I need to try them on…

Started by Philip

6 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Philip

Does Homebase Harringay have a sofa show area?

Hey all, I regularly scour the fantastic HOL for events, recommendations and local gossip, but this is my first post! You're going to think…

Started by Johanna

6 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Sarah

Can You identify the Location of this Photo in Highgate Woods?

Started by Hugh

5 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Colinloves

Car Insurance for overseas guest

Help! I had assumed it would be easy to find a two week insurance deal for an overseas visitor as I did it a few years ago. However I have…

Started by Philip

1 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Jane

Mac message says "start up disc is full" stressing me out!

Hello everyone,  My Macbook keeps popping up a message on my screen saying that my start up disk is full.... So in reaction to this I have…

Started by Peter

4 Jul 2, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Living on Westbury Avenue itself

Hello, I was hoping someone could advise if there is alot of noise living on the front of the road on Westbury Avenue?, we have an offer on…

Started by Con2

6 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Con2

Recommendation for cycle carrier

We are having Spanish visitors on houseswap for two weeks in August. they will be using our bikes, two adult plus we will borrow a childs b…

Started by Philip

3 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Cathie

Is the skatepark in Finsbury Park open

Hi, just wondering if, with all the Wireless stuff closing off large parts of the park, the skatepark is still open and accessible. Thanks

Started by AndrewAW1

2 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by AndrewAW1

Best local library?

I've been in Harringay for three and a half years now, and surprisingly for a voracious reader, I've not used a local library in all that t…

Started by Matt

11 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Luci

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service