Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,593)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tree Damage

Hi All, A mature tree was blown down in the wind storm last night and up rooted on the green area near my house in N15. Any idea who I shou…

Started by Norah Borough

2 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Careers advice companies - has anyone had any experiences?

Looking for advice for my step son, in his early twenties, and I thought a service where they tested his aptitude, interests and recommende…

Started by Jayne

11 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Mourijn

Any one know of a taxi firm willing to take women in Labour to the hospital?

We're due soon and will probably need to taxi it to the hospital because of poor parking. If anyone knows of a firm that'll take someone in…

Started by Georgina Hewitt

15 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by pamish

Advice needed on window shutters

Hello Does anyone have advice on tier shutters in their Bedroom ? I want to get them to replace very large heavy curtains In my sons bedroo…

Started by Tina

6 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Tina

Can You Explain Why?

Nothing of earth-shattering importance here, just idle curiosity. Walking along Green Lanes the The other day, just north of the junction…

Started by Hugh

10 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Tina

Can anyone recommend a gp with a good understanding of mental health issues.

Hi, Can anyone please recommend a GP near the Turnpike Lane end of the Ladder that's understanding with mental health conditions. In partic…

Started by LadderResident

12 May 30, 2015
Reply by LadderResident

Someone to make cupboards like this

We would like a cupboard making with doors that look like the attached picture. It's to go with a cupboard we already have in our bedroom.…

Started by Salsa

2 May 29, 2015
Reply by Tim

Proposed new building on Frobisher Road - planning application

Advice needed! Planning permission application.  http://www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/Applica...  I received a lette…

Started by Birdy

6 May 27, 2015
Reply by Geoff

Can you Identify this Second World War Uniform?

The family of HoL member Doreen Russell lived at 125 Wightman Road for fifty years. Sadly, during the Second World War, her uncle died. S…

Started by Hugh

14 May 24, 2015
Reply by doreen russell

wood flooring advice - Risley avenue/ tower gardens housing

Hi all Many thanks for all your advice on my previous posts last year. Am now putting down wood floors in my house in Risley Avenue and wou…

Started by Constantina

0 May 24, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service