Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,593)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

U3A

I saw a notice in Tottenham Library about U3A (University of the 3rd Age)  being held first Wednesday of each month at Wood Green Library. …

Started by Rosalinda King

2 May 24, 2015
Reply by Rosalinda King

Painting skirting board without getting paint on the laminate flooring.

Hey everyone,  So I've managed to lay some laminate flooring in a room and then laid a new skirting board around the whole room so i do no…

Started by Peter

19 May 23, 2015
Reply by JJ B

Free ATM that dispenses £5 notes

If I have cash in hand it'll likely get spent on things I don't need or really want. Is there an ATM between the McDonald's at the bottom o…

Started by thedogspollocks

5 May 22, 2015
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Seeking Amy Kellam

Does anyone know an Amy Kellam, potentially on Hewitt? A parcel was delivered to my address last week for her and the sender company is not…

Started by KatieH

1 May 20, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Resident's parking permit for car share

I was wondering if anyone had any experience of applying to the council for a parking permit for a car share arrangement. I share a car wit…

Started by AmyR

7 May 19, 2015
Reply by Philip

Metal Bistro Set or Rattan Bistro Set- Which one is the best?

Can't decide between a Metal Bistro Set or Rattan Bistro Set - What do you suggest me???

Started by Paul Smith

0 May 18, 2015

Electrical plug socket screw problem

Hello everyone,  Today i changed a socket and the new screw which attached the plug face to the metal box within the wall was not long eno…

Started by Peter

6 May 15, 2015
Reply by Sarah

Flooring

Hi all, We're looking for flooring ideally laminate to put down in the attic, our floorboards are really old and unsafe so any guidance unu…

Started by Hannah

2 May 15, 2015
Reply by JAS

Recommended cleaners for regular flat cleaning in Crouch End?

Hello all, I'm looking for a cleaner to help out when my second baby arrives in a matter of weeks (eek!) - and I'm hoping to find personal…

Started by Mrs Birch

4 May 9, 2015
Reply by Mrs Birch

Anyone good with Manufacturing process and Materials?

Hi Everyone I hope your well. I need some advise and help in deciding what materials and manufacturing process to use in my product. Can an…

Started by Aman Mohammad

11 May 8, 2015
Reply by Aman Mohammad

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service