Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,593)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

If you imagined Green seats for London where would they be?

I don't mean the one's designed by Robin Day, I mean constituencies, and where would they appear first?

Started by matthew cuthbert

2 May 7, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

parking near Harringay Station

I suddenly need to park near Harringay Station tomorrow about 8.00am as I plan to do some leafleting for the Green Party( ok get it over wi…

Started by Philip

9 May 6, 2015
Reply by stuart

Buddleia growing out of and damaging party wall in garden - what to do?

Since the start of the warmer weather Buddleia plants have been growing very quickly out of the left hand side party wall in the garden. Th…

Started by James Ingram

3 May 6, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Solid wood flooring: any recommendations?

Can anyone recommend a hard wood flooring company in north London with a showroom? A quick search online has revealed ESB flooring in NW9 a…

Started by Emma

10 May 2, 2015
Reply by Emma

builders abandoned material on sidewalk

I had employed builders recently and they left half a pallete of stones on the sidewalk since over a month. I've tried to contact them but…

Started by JAS

14 May 1, 2015
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Harringay Passage - Damp

Hi - my partner (born and raised on the Ladder!) and I are very excited about potentially moving into the area and are close to exchange on…

Started by Piers

2 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Piers

Cast iron radiators

Does anyone know where to source cast iron radiators - Victorian or Edwardian in style? I've found a few places online but I'd like one wit…

Started by Emma

8 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Emma

Pond Problem - advice (and plants?) needed

I was given a wooden tub (you know those old brewers tubs cut in half) as a present to create a proper small pond at the bottom of my small…

Started by Sapphireblue

9 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Sapphireblue

Video Tapes....where to get rid?

Any ideas on where to get rid of old video tapes - good movies but no one is interested in takeing

Started by C-hemp

4 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by elfi jenkins

Day Parking permits

Does anyone have a Parking permit that i can buy off them? We have ordered some more but they have not arrived yet and I have builders in t…

Started by Sam Frankland

2 Apr 19, 2015
Reply by Geraldine B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service