Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,593)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wiring in a reversing camera

I am trying to wire in a reversing camera to a Volvo V70. Looks straighforward but isn't. I need to connect the transmitter wires to one of…

Started by Philip

0 Apr 3, 2015

Spanish speaking friend wanting to learn English

I have a spanish friend who is looking to come to London for a few months to learn English. I was just wondering if theres anyone out there…

Started by LP

2 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

In between roof rafters insulation

Hi I am in the process of having a new roof fitted. I am told I need a U value of 0.18. The rafters are 75mm deep. I have to leave a 25mm s…

Started by Gordon Brown

3 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Dan

ECT(electro-convulsive therapy) any idea on accessing?

I wonder if anyone has any info or experience of accessing ECT? It is used to help severe depressive conditions which have not been helped…

Started by Philip

2 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by LOUISA LIVERMORE

Why so many Turks/Kurds

I have never had a satisfactory answer as to why there are so many Turks and Kurds in North London. I have no problem with this and welcome…

Started by Philip

22 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Anna

Roofing Insulation in between Rafters with Celotex

Hi, a question out to anyone who has recently had a loft conversion done.... No doubt you've experienced the wonders of Haringeys loft Insu…

Started by Metso

10 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Gordon Brown

Looking for help with garden

i need help to sort out my garden. I don't necessarily need a professional gardener,just someone who loves gardening,knows what they are do…

Started by Mags D

2 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Mags D

Insulation between rafters

Hi I am in the process of having a new roof fitted. I am told I need a U value of 0.18. The rafters are 75mm deep. I have to leave a 25mm s…

Started by Gordon Brown

1 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Justin Guest

Vacuum Cleaner filters

Does anyone know if any of the shops in Harringay (near Green Lanes) or within walking distance sell Miele vacuum cleaners?  Desperately ne…

Started by MadameShirley

12 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by John D

rehearsal space?

I'm looking for a small rehearsal space for Sundays (which unfortunately rules out church halls) for a small African drumming and dance gro…

Started by aiden selsick

2 Mar 22, 2015
Reply by Betty Careless

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service