Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for childminder or nanny recommendations ...

Hello, I'm looking for a local childminder or nanny to take a 1-year-old from January for two or three days a week. I'd really appreciate s…

Started by Nell Card

0 Jul 12, 2014

Jerusalem artichokes

Don't suppose anyone knows anywhere locally that sells them do they? Or - even better - has a stash themselves?

Started by Hugh D

5 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Hugh D

Bonjour les amis !

Good morning Holers ! Salut les copains ! It’s nice to be back and see and read all about the same or new problems : rubbish all over the p…

Started by TBD

12 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Chris Setz

Hewitt Road - left turn only change

Hi there, I had a traffic enforcement ticket a while back as they changed the road signs. I contested it as they had drawn the arrow on the…

Started by Dharmesh

2 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Dharmesh

Panini recipe?

Decided it must be dead easy to make Panini/foccacia as I don't want to schlep up to Lidl all the time(tho they are cheap and good there) L…

Started by Philip

6 Jul 11, 2014

Identify Berry Bush please?

Just noticed the ripe blue berries on my neighbours hedge and found them to be very sweet. Can't identify them so please see attached photo…

Started by Philip

6 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Philip

Local pilates classes

Hi, I just moved to this area near Turnpike Lane and was wondering if anyone knew of a good Beginners Pilates class I could take around thi…

Started by harringaynewbie

2 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Anna

Anyone know a Christine Bent?

Does anyone know someone called Christine Bent? We're getting tonnes of mail for her all of a sudden, I've tried returning it via the post…

Started by Emma

6 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

Parking bay suspensions for carriageway drain cleaning

Has anyone else got these in their road and if so, which dates? Falkand Road suspension is scheduled for next Tuesday 8th July from 7.30 to…

Started by Angela

9 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by John W Leach

soil pH?

Hi HoLers, Does anyone know what the (approximate) pH of our clay-like Harringay soil is?  (Ladder-side if it matters).   I'm wondering abo…

Started by Somo

3 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by maggie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service