Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,086)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Virgin Media price hike!

We've received a letter that Virgin Media are putting our bill up by an additional £3 per month. This is to continue the 'excellent' servic…

Started by Alice B

6 Sep 10
Reply by Jez

Right to Manage for leaseholders

Another leasehold related query.  I live in a house on the ladder that has been converted to three flats.  Our Freeholder appointed a Manag…

Started by Betty Careless

9 Sep 9
Reply by EG Timlin

Tap water change in taste

Has anyone noticed a change in the taste of tap water lately? We live on the ladder and our tap water in the kitchen and bathroom is tastin…

Started by purple sage

2 Sep 6
Reply by purple sage

Floor joists - Structural engineer

I have three floor joists nailed together to form one, however two of the joists are in two pieces between the span of a spine wall and a s…

Started by Thomas Hawkins

2 Sep 5
Reply by Thomas Hawkins

old computer hardware: how to dispose of?

Hello everyone Is there an eco way to dispose of a printer and a pc screen that don't work please?  I'm sure they would work if fixed.  The…

Started by Marian Leatherby

9 Sep 3
Reply by Marian Leatherby

Pepper Tree in FP?

Google can't help, tree ID sites have drawn a blank, does anyone on HoL know what this tree in Finsbury Park is? The pigeons love it. Is it…

Started by annee

11 Aug 31
Reply by Maddy

Chickens - anyone kept them on the ladder?

I'm in the middle of an idle wonder about chickens and just wondered if anyone had any practical experience of keeping them/living nearby t…

Started by Clare Heal

24 Aug 31
Reply by Maren Meinhardt

Legal advice re: excessive freeholder insurance charges

Hi. I've written on here before about my problems trying to fight my freeholder's agents in their attempts to charge me and my fellow lease…

Started by Rich H

24 Aug 29
Reply by Antoinette

Help identify metal teapot please

I think it's stainless steel and there are markings on the base (see pictures), difficult to age though. Can any HoL detectives help identi…

Started by j jones

5 Aug 25
Reply by Andrina Bamber

Wall crack

Hello,  We have a few cracks in the walls of our property which I assumed were settlement cracks but one has widened and grown over the s…

Started by Emma S

17 Aug 22
Reply by Emma S

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service