Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,128)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community craft group seeks new venue

Can you help? The Cappuchino Crafternoons group recently lost its regular venue when Cappuchino sadly closed earlier this month.  We are no…

Started by Sujan Nandanwar

4 Jan 19
Reply by Sujan Nandanwar

Numbers of people blocked by MPs/politicians on social media etc?

I keep coming across examples of this, which seems profoundly undemocratic to me. On the internet just found news items related to the US a…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

4 Jan 18
Reply by JJ B

How to Fit an Entry Phone System?

Can anyone give me any info on having a basic entry phone system fitted please?  Something like a handset that can be picked up to talk to…

Started by Lydia Walter

2 Jan 18
Reply by Lydia Walter

Recovering Deleted Files on PC

Can anyone recommend a reliable way of recovering deleted folders and files on a Windows PC hard drive? Software (free or not)? Shop? Techn…

Started by Peter

9 Jan 11
Reply by Peter

Visitor permits help

I have run out of visitor permits but I need x2 for today/tomorrow can you still go to the Libary in Wood Green to get them? If so can anyo…

Started by Rebecca

2 Jan 10
Reply by Liz

Who is Kelly Landau?

Just received a flyer from one Kelly Landau who is looking for 'unmodernised properties' in this area, and says she(?) is a cash buyer. Is…

Started by Maddy

9 Jan 7
Reply by Osbawn

Insulating butterfly roof

Hello Does anyone have experience of insulating a butterfly roof? Mine has 3 spaces including the rear extension and only one space has a h…

Started by Anne

2 Jan 4
Reply by Anne

Charity/worth cause that can collect books 12” ?

We have a lot of fantastic books, a stack of 12” and a bag of secondhand clothes to go to charity - but no way of moving them all ourselves…

Started by Zoe Healey

6 Jan 4
Reply by Zoe Healey

Advice needed on repairs

I'm currently renovating one of our double bedrooms. We recently bought the property (2 years ago) and have had to strip the previous wall…

Started by Jake

2 Jan 2
Reply by Hugh

Photos potentially lost on SD memory card

Hi does anyone know of a place that can hopefully save the photo's on my memory card? I didn't accidentally delete them - what seems to hav…

Started by Gee Hood

10 Dec 21, 2018
Reply by Ann Walsh

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service