Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,108)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Door to door fish seller on Pemberton - slightly strange

Had a man knock at the door offering to sell fish but I saw no sign of a van or anything. Just feels slightly strange especially since an h…

Started by Alice B

11 Nov 16
Reply by P Armstrong

Window frosting advice?

We have some lovely (fairly) new sash windows in our front room but realise that they offer very little privacy as people can see right in.…

Started by Alice B

13 Nov 13
Reply by Holly D

Water pressure - loft conversion

Hi,  Recently had a disaster of a loft conversion (with Landmark Lofts) and although we've luckily managed to resolve most of the issues, o…

Started by TimE

7 Nov 12
Reply by TimE

Dietitian wanted to help put weight on

My mother is 90 and severely underweight. She will go to her new doctors dietitian but i would like extra/2nd opinion please. She has alway…

Started by Geraldine B

6 Nov 9
Reply by Charlotte A

Curd cheese on sale?

Does anyone know of anywhere local that sells curd cheese? (This is for making a baked cheesecake and is different to cream cheese.)

Started by Julia S

3 Nov 7
Reply by Julia S

Can anyone recommend a tree?

Can anyone recommend a tree to plant in our medium sized garden? Preferably reaching around 5m tall and not toxic to dogs (and no fruit or…

Started by Jade

7 Nov 6
Reply by Hugh

Getting rid of an old mattress

Anyone have any ideas for what I can do with an old mattress?  It's pretty old but still very comfortable.  Just seems a waste to just dump…

Started by Robyn

2 Nov 3
Reply by Robyn

Upholstery Cleaning?

Hi there, Can anyone recommend a professional cleaning service for sofas? Don't mind if it's local business or otherwise. The only quotes t…

Started by Rebecca Thomas

2 Nov 2
Reply by Rebecca Thomas

Position of radiator in front room?

Hi, We are installing some new radiators and wonder about experiencea on where to position a radiator in the front room. We are on the ladd…

Started by Jacob J

5 Oct 26
Reply by The Drip Doctor

Solar Panel installation

We are looking to do the solar panel thing before the government pulls the scheme, as I've heard it's doing imminently.  Who here has insta…

Started by Abi

5 Oct 22
Reply by michaelw

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service