Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,510)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community Toilet Scheme needed for Green Lanes?

We reported a few months back on the call for a Community Toilet scheme for Haringey High Streets.Tottenham High Road has led the way with…

Started by Liz

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by pamish

The Green Party PP candidate, Anne Gray

From the Green Party blog, Anne Gray, is the Green Party’s prospective Parliamentary candidate for Tottenham. She stood in the Seven Sist…

Started by Liz

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Anne Gray

Piece about betting shops on Green Lanes on Radio 4

Started by Alison P

26 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

Fabulous new app.

Check out this brilliant new google gadget  "9d3d6987b6ef3dcd04368875a63736be", event)''> http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/landing/transl

Started by pamish

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

How can we get more Street Car bays on the ladder?

We decided to give up our own car in lieu of Street Car Club membership about a year ago.  Despite seeing two separate in the local Haringe…

Started by Antoinette

17 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Cat

5,000 green work placements offered to young people

Five thousand green work placements are available to young people aged 14 to 19 in a unique partnership with the Eden Project, the Royal Bo…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 1, 2010

What's happened to the Reply links?

I've noticed on a couple of threads recently that the "Reply to this" link at the bottom of some posts is missing.  E.g. here http://www.ha

Started by Malcolm

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Malcolm

Eggxciting competition at the Garden Ladder

The HJ reports on an egg decorating competition being held at local pub The Garden Ladder. Costing just £1 to enter with all proceeds going…

Started by Liz

0 Apr 1, 2010

Lessons to be Learned from Gardens Public Consultation?

Every time I meet with the folks from the GRA or read about what they've done, I find myself doff my cap to them in my mind.This evening an…

Started by Hugh

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Malcolm

Indian Electronica + Benin chilout

Came across these two pieces on couple of BBC World Service Programmes. Worth sharing I thought:Shivang feat. Digant - Swayambhu The firs…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 1, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service