Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,515)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dumped rubbish in the street

Hi Last Saturday evening a group of guys renovating a house in our street were filling up a large metal bin - you know the kind you get out…

Started by Tammy Palmer

5 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Anette

Updates to the campaign against the proliferation of betting shops

Dear all, Apologies for creating another thread, but I hope this warrants it. Two major updates for you today: 1) I have written an art…

Started by Office of David Lammy MP

5 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Premier Electric 100th Anniversary - Help Needed

Following up leads on local history stuff, I've come into contact with quite a few folk. Amongst them is a chap called Jeremy Buck who sent…

Started by Hugh

16 Feb 26, 2010

Radical overhaul of the planning system proposed

The Conservative's Green Paper on the planning system was launched by David Cameron on Monday. The Green Paper is highly critical of the cu…

Started by Liz

1 Feb 25, 2010

Advice please - Rubbish from 417 Green Lanes

Just come home to find half a dozen black bin bags full of household rubbish on the pavement outside 74 Burgoyne Road. Had a quick root aro…

Started by OneWomanAndHerDog

6 Feb 25, 2010

Wightman road becomes treacherous for cyclists

Apologies for the continual posts about potholes, but the current situation is unprecedented in recent times. There are 3 potholes on Wigh…

Started by Adam

5 Feb 25, 2010

Fix for Adam's Misery?

The Daily Express carries a report today of a new machine that could revolutionise pothole fixing.Is this a dream answer for Adam's pothole…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

141 bus crashes outside Monument Tube this morning

Read more here http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23809530-eleven-hospitalised-in-central-london-bus-crash.do   Not surprised r…

Started by Martha

3 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

Deep Clean / Clean Sweep in the Gardens

The Gardens are due for a deep clean starting on Monday 15 February until Friday 19 February.The focus will be on the Garden road headings…

Started by Hugh

6 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by MICHAEL

Helicopter in the park!

Hi - I was in Finsbury park this afternoon, around 3pm when there seemed to be a lot of activity round the station end/corner of the park..…

Started by Paul Harvey

2 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service