Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Waxwings in a Harringay garden by the Passage

In one of those extraordinary moments when you see something amazing on quite an ordinary day, I was privileged to watch a flock of waxwing…

Started by Liz

4 4 hours ago
Reply by James H.

Racist Graffiti Green Lanes

Distressingly, my daughter saw this disgusting, racist graffiti on Green Lanes today. Hope the council remove it promptly. There should be…

Started by Kevin Barry

24 6 hours ago
Reply by Shar

Stroud Green and Harringay Library Lose Poor Peter Rabbit

Local celebrity Peter Rabbit who has been a welcome fixture outside the library on Quernmore Road, greeting library patrons on their way i…

Started by Liz

3 20 hours ago
Reply by Sue

£130 fine risk - School Streets on Ladder go live Monday 15th April

This was only implemented last Wednesday, the 10th.  The controlled hours are South Harringay School:  Pemberton Rd & Mattison Rd, 8.15…

Started by Gordon T

11 21 hours ago
Reply by Brian Ahearne

"Jam In The Jar" has some interesting new signs up

I won't post a photo as it would spoil the surprise if you're looking for something to do with the kids this weekend. (admittedly snide pos…

Started by adamvietnam

0 21 hours ago

Parking Permit Increases

Just a FYI parking permits are increasing in price from the 15th. Details at  https://new.haringey.gov.uk/media/4263/download?inline=

Started by Rich

3 on Tuesday
Reply by David Parnell

The ladder's favourite garagiste, Nick of G&N Garages, is leaving

Nick has sold his business, G & N Garages Ltd at 54-58 Wightman Road N4 1RU and is retiring today.  I just met the new owner and, in Ja…

Started by Dick Harris

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Nicky

Railway Fields closed today (Monday 15th) due to high winds

Railway Fields is closed today to the public for safety reasons , due to predictions of winds gusting up to 45 mph

Started by Liz

0 on Monday

Tree marked for felling should be sculpted

Some jobsworth round Finsbury Park noticed a tree that looked at them in a funny way and now marked it for being felled. My view is that as…

Started by keith

3 Apr 12
Reply by Gina Fenton

‘Highgate Ridge’ Eastern Cutting/Slope/Elevation, what do we call it ?

I’ve always know it as Highgate Ridge, any other names known ? Here’s a link explaining the engineering work to stop it moving East.   High…

Started by matthew cuthbert

9 Apr 11
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service