Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (7,260)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Consultation on the draft Local Heritage List for Haringey

From Haringey Council: We are now seeking views on the draft Local Heritage List, which identifies buildings and structures in Haringey tha…

Started by Hugh

2 Jan 16
Reply by Straw Cat

Moselle

Does anyone know whether the work to prevent sewage flowing into the Moselle has been completed? The signage in Lordship Rec says it was sc…

Started by Osbawn

7 Jan 16
Reply by EMC2

Strong beard john

John. Sent some letters arranged in to words thanking you for the harringay bar recommendation. Plus some "I wonder what happened to" stuff…

Started by Keats Pereira

3 Jan 14
Reply by Keats Pereira

HarringayOnline is not what it used to be for politics - Haringey cabinet sackings edition

Just take for example the lack of coverage of one of our local councillors being sacked from the cabinet on New Year's Eve and replaced wit…

Started by John Mc

43 Jan 14
Reply by John Mc

Shelton Hotel for sale

The 'worst hotel in London' was just added for sale on zoopla. 33 rooms, development potential, asking £8.5 With a price like that you'd pr…

Started by Osbawn

4 Jan 12
Reply by KP

PKK Terrorist graffiti daubed all over Green Lanes

Not sure when it was done but it’s very recent. I counted over a dozen PKK symbols from the bridge to burgoyne road on both sides. And this…

Started by Penguin

42 Jan 11
Reply by Keats Pereira

Harringay Tops Totts Charity Shops

Was thinking. West green rd doesn't have a charity shop. Then got to thinking does Tottenham have any charity shops? Oh yeah theres one in…

Started by Keats Pereira

9 Jan 11
Reply by Graham Charnock

Marginalised No More Education Project (Bernie Grant Trust)

The Bernie Grant Trust was established in June 2000 in memory of the late Bernie Grant MP. Its aim is to continue his work for racial justi…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jan 11

How Do I Fix This?

Ok- my son, in a fit of pique, broke a floor standing lamp in our front room a week or two back, and it seems the piece(s) below are critic…

Started by Justin Guest

14 Jan 11
Reply by Hugh

Royal Mail Tottenham Delivery Office

Missed a delivery by half an hour this morning. The card says I can't get the parcel till tomorrow now and I have to go to the above locati…

Started by Paulie

11 Jan 11
Reply by Sarah

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service