Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (7,334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flowering Mimosa tree on Pemberton

On Friday-

Started by EMC2

12 Mar 12
Reply by Mavic Starfish

Lost Harringay: 13-15 Grand Parade

I saw that the seemingly defunct Dogtas outlet is being gutted so I took a wonder inside to see what is happening. It is a shell, but I not…

Started by Justin Guest

21 Mar 12
Reply by Hugh

Haringey ADVICE DAY 2019

Wednesday 20th March 2019 12noon – 4pm Civic Centre, High Road, Wood Green, London N22 8LE FREE information, advice and guidance. Free …

Started by Public Voice

0 Mar 11

Question About Some Old Dolls

My grandmother died some time back and left my daughter a bunch of old dolls that she treasured. They are porcelain. They are not quite my…

Started by Justin Guest

1 Mar 9
Reply by Geraldine B

What was Once the Hawes & Curtis Building

The days of the laundry are now long gone. Next stop 21st Century London apartments.

Started by Hugh

3 Mar 8
Reply by Hugh

WIndow Wanderland

Wouldn't it be nice to do this on the Ladder: https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/mar/03/windows-of-wonder-cutouts-and-light-brighten-g

Started by V&M

6 Mar 8
Reply by Caroline Ferguson

Creators wanted for a creative residency at Stroud Green and Harringay Library

If you are a creator (author, film and video, installation, media arts, music and sound, painting, performance, photography, research, thea…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 7

Alexandra Palace – Heritage and Conservation – Still at risk!

WANTED: architects, planners, conservationists, historians – all with an interest in the heritage and conservation of Alexandra Park and…

Started by Colin Marr

0 Mar 7

Electronics recycling

Hi - I know it has been a bit of a hot topic on here but can't find the discussions. We have an AV receiver that no longer works and want t…

Started by Alice B

3 Mar 6
Reply by Hugh

School Summer Fayre Prize / Donation

We would like to offer a prize of a place on a short swimming course (so 6 swimming lessons) to local schools to help raise funds for their…

Started by Selkie Swim School

1 Mar 6
Reply by Donna FT

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service