Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (7,383)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bring me your personal care & beauty packaging for recycling

I've just been accepted onto Terracycle's 'Personal care & Beauty' recycling scheme. This means I can now start to collect packaging re…

Started by V&M

4 May 5
Reply by Alice

Things not to do with your brand new BMW...

Drive into your neighbour's front bay whilst attempting curb-mounted parking for the first time is one of them. Probably best to avoid the…

Started by Peter S

6 May 3
Reply by Charlie

Come to Songworks Community Choir

Do you love to sing? Songworks has been running a successful community choir on Tuesday mornings for the past 3 years and we would love you…

Started by Singing Denise

0 May 3

London Skolars N22s Professional Rugby Team Offers Free Season to Haringey Residents

London Skolars N22s Professional Rugby Team Offers Free Season to Haringey Residents The club plays in League 1 of the professional game tw…

Started by ian hector

0 May 2

My new hedgehog pal

Started by Andy R

27 May 2
Reply by Michael Anderson

May Day Rally, Green Lanes, Harringay

Started by maggie

1 May 1
Reply by maggie

If you see a swarm of bees today... ...let me know.

Hi my hive swarmed today while I was out, bees last seen in Ravenstone Road heading in direction of Turnpike Lane. If you see the swarm tod…

Started by EMC2

9 Apr 29
Reply by David Parnell

Sci-Fi writer looking for locals around Finsbury Park

Just a reminder, if you're interested in joining Sci-Fi writer Stephen Oram to think about the future of Finsbury Park... Writer, Stephen O…

Started by Furtherfield Gallery

4 Apr 28
Reply by David T

Where are the bees ???

I have a small garden in Waldeck Rd with a beautiful Ceanotis bush. usually as soon as it flowers the bees descend, normally they love it,…

Started by sue fraser

3 Apr 26
Reply by Bo

Wilko diy ink refill packs ... worked really well and reduce landfill.

So ... if you own a printer you know how crazy expensive replacement inks are. My HP printer recently ran out of warranty and ink ... I hea…

Started by j jones

1 Apr 26
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service