Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Latest Planning Applications List

This week there's an application to to use part of the restaurant at 395 Green Lanes as a social club. Interesting, I popped my head in th…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by hob

Harringay Bridge Banner Design Survey Results

Attached are the survey results. Harringay has opted for Harringay Green Lanes as the chosen style for the neighbourhood! (Not my first ch…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by John McMullan

New growing space found by HoL at Stroud Green Library set to start

On my recent trip to Stroud Green Library, librarian Don Holtum gave me the full tour. This included a nose around the land at the back of…

Started by Hugh

6 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Marika takes her pie classes to Muswell Hill

I've just had an email from HoL member Marika Gauci to thank us. Apparently, one of the local papers found Marika on HoL and has just done…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 1, 2010

Recognising our Good Neighbours

Reading Pip's story this morning of how her neighbour had prevented the theft of her bicycle, it's just struck me that I hear about a nu…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Hugh

How about the NICEST person in Harringay?

Because I'm feeling like I need to inject a bit of cheer - how about we nominate helpful people, smiley people, friendly people? For start…

Started by Anna S

18 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Thousands of women complete 5k race in Finsbury Park

Congratulations to the thousand of women, young and old, who ran the 5K race fro life over the weekend in Finsbury Park. Were any HoLers…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Hugh

Unused BA Airmiles - Give them to a friend

I just got the following message from BA. I wondered if other HoL members were aware. People could offer theirs to other HoL members if the…

Started by JeremyS

0 Jul 30, 2010

Very cheap train deal for south of Engalnd

Thanks to our neighbours at stroudgreen.org for this one: Southern trains are doing a deal for £10 off peak and you can go on as many of t…

Started by Hugh

3 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Hugh

The Gardens Community Garden win a green pennant for 5th year in a row

Congratulations to the Community Garden in Doncaster Gardens for retaining their Green Pennant for a fifth year! Andy Newman, co-ordinator…

Started by Liz

0 Jul 30, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service