Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SHC Collections SCAM - 'Third World Clothing Collection'

Dear All,   There have been a lot of leaflets coming through our doors recently asking for our unwanted clothing, bags, bedding, toiletries…

Started by Chris Ford

6 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Clive Carter

UCKG

Are all the roads on the ladder getting the UCKG publications or have I been singled out for this treat? I'm on Burgoyne.Got a ten page tab…

Started by ElleCarumba

7 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Chris brock

Wightman - the "Jewson's Stretch"

I'm glad Eddie brought up the Jewson's Stretch over on another post.For the last few weeks I've been driving by there and thinking that the…

Started by Hugh

11 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

Harringay Green Lanes station transformed into an orchard: article in the Ecologist

The Ecologist has an article about the project at Harringay Green Lanes Station by Transition Finsbury Park to plant fruit trees and shrubs…

Started by Liz

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by JD

New interactive bus map

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/gettingaround/maps/buses/default.aspx

Started by Adam

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Nine

rally/celebration in the park?

There was something going on in the park today involving a bunch of people in cars with red, white and blue flags with candles on and drumm…

Started by anne barwick

13 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by anne barwick

North Harringay and Tobago school pupils link up in Global School Partnership

At the end of last year, nine year 6 pupils from North Harringay Primary School ’met’ their Global School partners from Buccoo Primary Sch…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Hugh

dumped rubbish in the street

Hi Last Saturday evening a group of guys renovating a house in our street were filling up a large metal bin - you know the kind you get out…

Started by Tammy Palmer

5 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Anette

Updates to the campaign against the proliferation of betting shops

Dear all, Apologies for creating another thread, but I hope this warrants it. Two major updates for you today: 1) I have written an art…

Started by Office of David Lammy MP

5 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Premier Electric 100th Anniversary - Help Needed

Following up leads on local history stuff, I've come into contact with quite a few folk. Amongst them is a chap called Jeremy Buck who sent…

Started by Hugh

16 Feb 26, 2010

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service