Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No Trains from Harringay or Hornsey this weekend

See here for more.

Started by Hugh

1 Jan 28, 2010

Fairland Park re-development starts February

The Fairland Park re-development will start this February and run for 10 weeks. There is an artists feature to which the artists would lik…

Started by matt

2 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by matt

Railway Fields: work commencing on pond and playground

From Catherine Price, Haringey Project Officer/Railway Fields"I would like to inform everyone that there will be two lots of work being car…

Started by Liz

0 Jan 27, 2010

Police Raid on Effingham Road This Morning

Anyone know what was going on at the bottom of Effingham this morning? I cycled past around 8am and saw loads of officers who looked like t…

Started by Stuart

4 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

suffering from bus rage!!!

Hi All Am not generally a moaner but need to get this one off my chest. I regularly use the 144,231,217 and 444 bus services going up to th…

Started by Tammy Palmer

22 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by StephenBln

Cllr Haley announces move to Lib Dems

Following his failure to be reselected by the St Ann's Labour party Cllr Haley this afternoon announced his decision to cross the floor and…

Started by Hugh

101 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by John D

Great parking scam

I have been getting the train to work a lot lately. This morning I noticed someone (smart looking bloke in a suit) park an L200 double-cab…

Started by John McMullan

0 Jan 22, 2010

Harringay Swingers

I'd just like to point out that Harringay Swingers is a mythical organisation that does not actually exist. I have had, up until now, sever…

Started by John McMullan

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Anette

Foxes....

A few years ago, our garden was infested with foxes. For two or three years, every spring brought new cubs - fox poo everywhere, flower bed…

Started by Kit

24 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Kevin

Illegal HMOs targeted

PLANS to tackle the number of family houses being converted into illegal bedsits by "rogue landlords" have been unveiled by Haringey Counci…

Started by Liz

13 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Coco

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service