Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another local webspace is born

Welcome to the Parkside Malvern Residents Association - new blog & Twitter page.

Started by Hugh

14 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Happy shoppers No.1 !!

If official ladies & gentlemen, this is now Harringay Online's No 1 discussion. Well done to Mr Attfield of the Republic of North Harri…

Started by matt

3 Nov 19, 2009

Appalling traffic leaving Sainsbury's and Arena retail park - anyone know what's happening with it?

It took me an hour and 15 minutes to leave Sainsbury's car park today and I had a torrent of abuse from a revolting irate man and witnessed…

Started by Louise Nazeraj

74 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Flats above shops to get their own recycling service

Just announced on the Haringey Council website, flats above shops will be able to recycle at home instead of having to take their recyclabl…

Started by Liz

0 Nov 17, 2009

Harringay Ladder Clean Sweep Details

Attached details on our forthcoming clean sweep from: Alex Grear Better Haringey Programme Manager Urban Environment Director's Office Tel…

Started by Hugh

1 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

Latest Planning Applications Lists

Added on the planning page. Includes applications for Beresford, Etherley, Green Lanes & Hewitt.

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 16, 2009

Government proposes stripping away protection for heritage buildings

From the Telegraph yesterday: In previously unreported plans, the Government is to downgrade protection on old buildings and those in cons…

Started by Hugh

11 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Liz

Name and shame bad landlords on Twitter

FYI - Woke up to this tweet this morning: In addition to their Twitter stream, they have a website. I'm not quite sure how well the nam…

Started by Hugh

0 Nov 16, 2009

Haringey Council website 'Report a Problem' form fixed

As you probably know, if you have any sort of problem, relating to your street or road, most of them can be reported via the Report a Probl…

Started by Liz

2 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Liz

Cyclists Note - Green Lanes Craters Now Fixed

I can' t find the post where this was previously mentioned. But I noticed this week that finally the crater-like sections of Green Lanes be…

Started by Stuart

4 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by John D

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service