Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,515)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible Community Space - Ideas Sought

This from the Stroud Green Residents' Association Yahoo Group: The top floor of Stroud Green library (just the other side of Harringay Rai…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Shimmy

Hornsey Rail Depot Expansion (Hampden)

I've just been to the display in the West Indian Cultural Centre and have come back pretty much reassured. It doesn't look as if they will…

Started by John D

20 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Is that it?

Various groups and individuals have been busy campaigning to the council over the last year or two to improve the 'quality of life' within…

Started by matt

12 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by matt

Swine flu briefing - 16 October 2009

Rates of influenza-like illness continue to increase, but steadily rather than explosively. There were an estimated 27,000 new swine flu ca…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 18, 2009

'W1' WIGHTMAN BUS PETITION : Fourth & Final Appeal

If you are one of the dozen HOLliers who expressed enthusiasm for a Wightman Bus over the past twenty weeks, would you like to move from ta…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

7 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

Bra gadget; mini submarine unveiled

TODAY the public was allowed into the British Inventions show at Ally Pally. Yesterday was for press only and the BBC has an account of the…

Started by Clive Carter

2 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Latest Local Scam

From Pauline Sydell, Haringey Neighbourhood Watch Co-ordinator: I thought I'd let you know that a week ago on Friday, a young pleasant-man…

Started by Hugh

5 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Alison P

City types with bonuses advised to invest in buy to let (and Harringay is one of the targets)

Oh brilliant, what we really need is more people who don't live in the area buying houses to rent out, isn't it? If you’re getting a bonus…

Started by Liz

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Liza

The Big Bulb Plant

You’ve had the big lunch… what next?? The Big Bulb Plant! Choose a day between 01 September and 30 November to get your hands dirty and…

Started by Hugh

2 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Ruth

Alexander Technique Awareness Week

This week is International Alexander Technique Awareness Week, so I am doing my bit to promote this amazing and fascinating system of learn…

Started by Maddy

0 Oct 15, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service