Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,515)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100w Light Bulbs Gone!

I've just discovered that as a result of voluntary withdrawals of stock it now seems nigh on impossible to buy incandescent 100w light bulb…

Started by Hugh

16 Aug 27, 2009

Bike building scheme

Budding engineers will be able to build their own bike to ride away on in a new scheme launching next month. The bike building course uses…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 26, 2009

Harringay Green Lanes F&D Festival NEEDS YOU - 20th September

Hi All, Three weeks to go - The festival nearly upon us! http://www.harringayfoodfestival.com/ Green Lanes will be closed from Burgoyne R…

Started by Nora Mulready

3 Aug 26, 2009

One year on… and gallery lies empty

A year after arts exhibitions were kicked out of a converted public toilet in 115-acre Finsbury Park, the building remains empty. And this…

Started by Hugh

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

Shelton Hotel - yet again

The Shelton have applied for planning permission again (hoping for third time lucky perhaps?). I haven't quite got my head around how this…

Started by Alison P

12 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by TTTH

It's Learning Time Again

As September draws near, some folks start thinking about evening and part time courses and wonder why they haven't booked on to something a…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 25, 2009

Prince of Wales turns to Joe Public, the architect

The prince wants to curb 'starchitects' with laws giving ordinary people the right to help shape projects. Read more here at The Times....…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Tindara

Haringey 3rd highest loss of houses from conversion to flats over last four years

Whilst my interpretation of this data needs checking, the Focus on London report, appears to show that Haringey is experiencing some of the…

Started by Hugh

30 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Liz

Give us access to Finsbury Park - petition

Here's what the petition has to say: In a City the size of London, the Underground system is the quickest way to get around and we are dis…

Started by Liz

21 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

Pints and parcel delivery at the local pub

The UK's Royal Mail makes some 40 million unsuccessful first-time delivery attempts per year, causing no end of hassle for the consumers…

Started by Hugh

4 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Elin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service