Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thanks

I enjoyed coming to the drinks on Tuesday and putting faces to names. Love Maddy

Started by Maddy

2 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by matt

Harringay Passage - new cleaning schedules

Some information from the LCSP meeting this month which welcomed Chris Collings from Haringey Waste Management. - cleaning the Passage wil…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 26, 2009

Waitrose set to open first HaringEY branch

According to a local rag, Waitrose is set to take over the old Woolies store in Crouch End. Will people from 'our end' use it? Many people…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

30 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by StephenBln

Agora (48 Grand Parade) Apply for 24 hour Operation

Further to the other conversations on this site about Agora's breaches of condition, I noticed this morning that Agora have appealed agains…

Started by Hugh

24 Jun 24, 2009

Jerry Springer Loves Finsbury Park!

In a visit to the London Metros AAA League game against the Essex Arrows on Sunday 21 June, TV chat-show host Jerry Springer told the playe…

Started by CoachNeil

2 Jun 22, 2009

Dreadful state of Green Lanes this morning

If you walked down Green Lanes this morning, you may have been struck by the amount of rubbish and the fact that the waste wasn't collected…

Started by Liz

6 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Justin Guest

Hornsey Journal leaves .... Hornsey

The Hornsey Journal is leaving Hornsey, in fact the borough of Haringey, with a move to new offices in posh Primrose Hill. New address: 10…

Started by matt

3 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Clive Carter

MPs expenses made public

MPs expenses are all up for us to peruse David Lammys here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/bsp/hi/mpexpenses/html/585.stm http://mpsall…

Started by Birdy_Too

6 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Nigel Lupton (luptonn)

Empty Woolies to be used for art exhibitions June 22/23.

From the Journal; Beatty Properties will stage two art exhibitions - Unexpected Signs and Location of Other Realms - in the store, on Mond…

Started by matt

5 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Alison P

One year on

Just noticed that I've been on HOL for a year - a year and two days, actually. Thanks all for your conversation, for listening to me, for a…

Started by Danzigger

1 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Alison P

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service