Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,500)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The W1 Bus

This is my proposal for a 'W1' bus route which would be a sort of shoppers bus between Morrison's carpark in Wood Green and the Waitrose ca…

Started by John McMullan

28 May 9, 2009
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

Harringay Online Gives Good Tadpole

See local blogger Pam Isherwood's post New responsibilities.

Started by Hugh

0 May 8, 2009

Stroud Green Library closed for one week (at least)

The closure of the library, for the installation of a public toilet and other work is scheduled for Sunday 19th April to Sunday 26th Apri…

Started by Liz

2 May 7, 2009
Reply by Liz

Engaging Communities in Justice

The Ministry of Justice published the 'Engaging Communities in Justice' Green Paper, about connecting the criminal justice system to the co…

Started by Hugh

1 May 7, 2009
Reply by John McMullan

What's up with the Journal?

Anyone else having a problem with looking at the Hornsey/Tottenham Journal online? It loads the page but then flips to a weird error thing…

Started by Liz

6 May 7, 2009
Reply by Liz

Help shape Haringey's future here in Harringay on 14th May

This is not about the Harringay charter but about how the whole of Haringey will develop over the next 15 years. The LCSP have invited all…

Started by Liz

1 May 6, 2009
Reply by Liz

Comprehensive Advice Info Resource for North London

starthere.org

Started by Hugh

2 May 6, 2009

Latest Planning Applications Update

Includes: - 590 Green Lanes again! - Wightman Road See the list on Planning via Local Info/Council Services

Started by Hugh

5 May 5, 2009

Haringey serves up amazingly well-designed event for us to say how we want to shape Harringay

Those members who've been around for a few months will know that I've been pushing the Council to use new community consultation advice fro…

Started by Hugh

11 May 5, 2009
Reply by AnnieH

Hornsey Park Road to be Restricted to 20mph

Congratulations to the residents and campaigners on Hornsey Park Road. Hornsey Park Road - the B138 - is to be given a 20mph limit or so I…

Started by WightmanPaul

1 May 5, 2009
Reply by matt

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service