Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,512)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grants for Haringey charities available for up to £50,000

The Haringey Independent is inviting community groups and charities to apply for a Gannett Foundation grant of up to £50,000. The deadline…

Started by Liz

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by anne barwick

Dsylexia

Hi Just thought I'd ask if there are any late diagnosed dsylexics out there? I was diagnosed at 36, but always kind of guessed I was maybe…

Started by TTTH

5 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by TTTH

Lordship Rec gets £400,000

Lordship Rec has been given £400k (although it didn't win the main prize of £2m so not sure what the plans will be now - sadly I bet that m…

Started by Stuart

4 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by alex

Latest Wightman Road housing ABOMINATION

Have you all seen this? On Wightman Road, west side, between ends of Beresford and Effingham. These UNSCRUPULOUS landlords...!

Started by Laura

9 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by matt

4 week Residency call for artists and technologists who are exploring media culture, technology and sustainability

Juss passing this on: PermaCultures Residency Call SPACE Media are seeking applications for a 4-week residency based at SPACE on Mare Stre…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Businesses to be freed from many of the current planning requirements

Proposals intended to take small applications out of the planning system in order to give councils more time to focus on major applications…

Started by Hugh

0 Mar 6, 2009

Harringay Community Radio. Smashing, great, super idea?

Have just been reading abou the spread of community radio in the neck of the woods where I was born and raised, Suffolk. Community radio s…

Started by Liz

17 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Sapphireblue

NI5 HUA

To the driver of NI5 HUA, a Black Range Rover, which was parked on the bus stop at Manor House outside the Finsbury park gate this evening…

Started by John McMullan

6 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by pamish

Zam's Fried Chicken have applied for late opening

Just wandering past the bottom of Seymour Road, I noticed that Zam's have applied for a late opening licence until 2am, 7 days a week. Det…

Started by Liz

11 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Milo

Planning & Licensing Updates

Weekly planning list includes: Wightman, Falkland, Willoughby and The Beaconsfield. In Licensing, there's a late night application fro Za…

Started by Hugh

1 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Mr Growbag

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service