Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Virgin outage

We have no internet this evening - according to Virgin they have identified a local issue and hope to fix it ´by 4pm’ (I assume they mean t…

Started by Maddy

4 Oct 28, 2021
Reply by Maddy

You've heard about energy prices increases - have you checked what it will mean for you?

I checked our options for energy supply in the future and was shocked at just how much the prices are going up. With the best offer from ou…

Started by Hugh

12 Sep 27, 2021
Reply by Hugh

Ally Pally Nov 5th Fireworks cancelled but not refunded total cost of tickets

Hi all. I purchased 2 adult tickets to see the fireworks at Alexandra Palace for Friday Nov 5th. I paid £21 for the tickets and that includ…

Started by Doodle

4 Sep 24, 2021
Reply by Doodle

Special Offers at Holland and Barrett

I recently bought an item at H&B and was told that if a bought a second one that would be half price. So I bought a more expensive item…

Started by V Shipp

2 Sep 3, 2021
Reply by Sarah

North London Delivery Office Opening Hours - A Cautionary Tale!

I missed a delivery over the weekend and for the first time since March 2020, the card through the door told me to pick the parcel up from…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton

3 Aug 10, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

Govt plan to sell your GP records

Hi, As a concerned citizen I thought many of you might be interested to learn that the Government is preparing for the "biggest data grab"…

Started by Rob

26 May 29, 2021
Reply by SteveMkQueen

EON - EON Next

Who read all the recent emails from EON Who has transferred it's accounts over to EON Next Which needs a different password and has differe…

Started by Bob Ruggles

8 May 28, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

North Middlesex Car Park Payments

Wonder how many have been caught by there New charging scheme Removed machines and signs state pay on Exit Exit is Pay Machine left hand si…

Started by Bob Ruggles

0 May 5, 2021

BT will anyone be any better?

We've had an ongoing problem with slow broadband since January. We've had at least 10 engineers coming out and none have solved the issue.…

Started by Philip

3 May 2, 2021
Reply by adamvietnam

Morrisons - Wood Green

The main entrance via Station Road, is closed due to major Road Works So you have to go Via Parkland Road - In and out of Store Still Only…

Started by Bob Ruggles

2 Apr 22, 2021
Reply by Bob Ruggles

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service