Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs (329)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Post about Post!! Are you waiting for a letter that never arrives?

Here on Warham Road we're getting increasingly concerned about the number of letters received for Wightman Road and we're guessing vice ver…

Started by RussellV

30 May 9, 2011

What's the point of best before dates?

BBC reports that 'best before' dates on food are being considered for reform. Apparently 5.3 million tons of perfectly good food and drink…

Started by Liz

9 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by pamish

Bridges on the ladder used for dumping

The bridge on Cavendish rd is been being used to dump rubbish (again). It seems that they are seen as 'neutral zones' as the pavement is no…

Started by Nicholas

9 Mar 26, 2011

Parking Permits - Can Haringey make life more difficult?

What a lovely council we live in. Run so well, and with such incisive decision making. Again, Haringey have either failed to send out a par…

Started by Joe Bailey

78 Mar 14, 2011

Virgin Broadband again!

Hello,Is anyone having problems with Virgin Broadband?My connectivity light is meant to blink regularly, but at times stays full on or flic…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

5 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Any questions for First Capital Connect

Joanne McCartney, GLA Member for Enfield & Haringey, is meeting with First Capital Connect tomorrow. Any questions for them?

Started by Hugh

9 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Alix

Metrobet

Walked past Metrobet today at 3:35 pm, and noticed that not only was their door wide open (again), which is against their licening terms, b…

Started by Anette

9 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by jono clay-michael PS25YR

Tube Strike 02-04 Nov & Refunds

A freind has asked me what the score is re refunds for weekly travel cards on the tube. She just bought a weekly card without knowing there…

Started by Justin Guest

2 Feb 25, 2011

In their words: What patients think about our NHS

One of the many interesting people I've met working around social media with a social purpose is a jobbing doctor, Paul Hodgkin. Around his…

Started by Hugh

2 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Omotn

Gobsmacké de Purley

I took my car in to Audi Whetstone for a service recently and, since they no longer take card payments on the phone, I paid online. I've ju…

Started by Hugh

9 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service